Evening Games in Birmingham?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Evening all. I'm going to be based in the Birmingham area for work over the next few months and I'd like to know if anyone knows of weekday evening games, bravo one used to do them but they have folded thanks to covid, as far as I know.

So is there anywhere that anyone know of or could at least suggest I look?

Hi there, we have just opened our new venue this week {InRangeUK) formely known as High Command which was ran by West Midlands Airsoft......We are located 5 minutes from Junction 2 of the M5 or 15 mins from Birmingham City Centre.  We have a Gulag which might be of interest to you, its a 4200 sq ft airsoft arena for max 8 players...we have 6 x 30 metre shooting ranges set up with interactive target systems including Xcortech, Attack sense, G&G and range returners.  For more details take a look at our website https://inrangeuk.com 

Ill be working in Minworth I think, if memory serves, or that are anyway, with accommodation ansley way.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.