Us Lawman Loadout (From 19th to 21st Century)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello all!

This is my first time posting on the loadout section of the forum. I currently have a few loadouts that I run, two of which are based on US marshals, one being 21st century, the other being 19th century (around 1880s). I'm looking to do either a state trooper, US Marshal, or other type of Lawman from the 1950s/60s currently and wondered if any of you wonderful people had done older law enforcement loadouts and wanted to see what kit you wear and where you got it from. I understand it's very niche, but Airsoft is all about dressing up and being unique!

It would also be interesting to see original 'G man' loadouts, 80s cops or Police Swat team loadouts for fun and inspiration as I can't find much reference online for this sort of thing.

For my loadout, i've already got the guns sorted it's just the clothing i'm not sure on. Ideally I want to avoid civvie clothes like shirt and tie and my cowboy hat is a MUST.

Ask fellow 173rd member Westpoint.  He has a brilliant 1960s US police load out.  

There will be pics of him (and others) at the last Cajun Chicken game on the Gunman site.

Not a law enforcement loadout but this is my circa 1880ish outlaw loadout, which might still provide you some inspiration.

It's largely period authentic apart from the primary. You can't really tell in the pic but I'm holding a GE M870 which will have to do until I get a KTW Winchester. In my right hand is a Tanaka SAA. I also have a Umarex Colt not pictured

I do have a Deputy Marshall one too but no decent pics at the moment. We're playing a Wild West game on Saturday so hope to get some then!

Pic credit to The Airsoft Project.

edit: just reread and realised you're looking for inspiration for more recent law enforcement..  sorry! 

FB_IMG_1621851711173.jpg

Edited by DaveJayEm

7 minutes ago, DaveJayEm said:

Not a law enforcement loadout but this is my circa 1880ish outlaw loadout, which might still provide you some inspiration.

It's largely period authentic apart from the primary. You can't really tell in the pic but I'm holding a GE M870 which will have to do until I get a KTW Winchester. In my right hand is a Tanaka SAA. I also have a Umarex Colt not pictured

I do have a Deputy Marshall one too but no decent pics at the moment. We're playing a Wild West game on Saturday so hope to get some then!

Pic credit to The Airsoft Project.

FB_IMG_1621851711173.jpg

An outlaw with a mobile phone in pocket 😉👍

35 minutes ago, Shamal said:

Haha yup! You're the first person to comment on it as well. It was the first thing I saw!

To bring things back on topic... ProfFantastic, I'd be interested in seeing pics of the 2 loadouts you've described if you've got any.

Edited by DaveJayEm

• Supporters
3 hours ago, Shamal said:

No I think he's just pleased to see you 😜

7 hours ago, Tackle said:

No I think he's just pleased to see you 😜

Really?😳 I wish he had given me time to put some slap on,I look an awful fright.🤭

Regards 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.