Cyma M052 - 40mm Launcher

SheriffHD

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Cyma M052 40mm Pistol launcher (purchased from Patrol base for £39.99)

Use: Designed to be used with MOSCART shells and TaggInn launchable Pyro

Key features: Upper and lower Picatinny rail and safety catch. Simple design with very little to go wrong.

Build Quality: Mix of Polymer and metal construction but as this has very few moving parts there is not much that can go wrong with this device.

My opinion and overall comments:

This small pistol launcher will scratch an itch that other pistols just cant. Using MOSCART shower shells make for quick work when clearing rooms or hall ways without the need to take aim. Paired with the ability to reach out and touch people with Tag pyros make for a fun addition for any day, made even better by the fact this will fit in most universal fabric holsters/water bottle pouch/kangaroo pouch

Overall rating:

8/10

Side arms in airsoft dont have much use other than for those who need to adhere to MED rules. This compact launcher changes things and gives you more versatility in games depending on what ammo you decide to use. 

This is a simple design executed well at a price point that makes it hard to say no too. Overall a solid 8/10. only reason I am not scoring it higher is that I feel it would be nice if some form of grenade iron sites were supplied which does make shooting this with tag rounds difficult to be accurate with.

10 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

a grenade launcher with a lower rail and you didn't think to strap an m203 on the bottom?

No M203 to hand unfortunately.  I think he added a bipod and FT wind direction arm before I stuck the final pic on an FB airsoft group.  It took some po faced humourless sod about 0.0000005 seconds to explode at the result.  

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.