Valuation Advice

AshOnSnow

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all, you all know me here, I thought I'd just post a valuation question for some feedback - I have a BAR-10 that's been used in 6-8 games, upgraded with a fresh hop, cylinder, spring, rubber and barrel, shoots straight as an arrow on .43s, it's tuned up with tiny adjustments inside to make it all work like clockwork - I can make a first shot "kill" at Coms Site 3 with it end-to-end on the field (approx 125m).

It's cost me around £600-£650 to build, and in impeccable condition, what would you say would a reasonable sale price for it to find a loving new owner?

Edited by AshOnSnow

We couldn't reasonably answer that question without an in-depth parts list. 

I severely doubt you are hitting out at 125 metres. Let alone killing with a single shot. I have two sniper rifles upgraded to the gads and they barely make 100 metres at our Joules. 

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Asomodai said:

I have two sniper rifles upgraded to the gads and they barely make 100 metres at our Joules. 

maybe plays on top of a mountain? less air pressure?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.