Wolf Armouries' Bad Customer Service

The Commander

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Staying true to this forum's "Tell us about your experiences buying from different shops" purpose, just a general PSA about Wolf Armouries' bad customer service.

I bought a TM FiveseveN pistol from them under the Hire Purchase scheme, and they held onto it for a few months due to the pandemic. When I retrieved it this week, they had lost the GBB magazine that came with the pistol in the original box and refused to do anything about it. They gave some asinine excuse that there was no magazine in the box while it was stored, but since virtually every TM pistol comes with a magazine and I would have no earthly reason to bring home an empty magazine without the gun, I'm pretty sure they either lost it while in storage or took it from my box and gave it to another customer.

Worse still is their complete refusal to even consider the fact they lost or make up for it on any way -- a huge "screw you" to the customer. Not gonna be spending a penny on them again, especially when people like Firesupport and Patrolbase actually give you good customer support and don't inflate their prices. Think twice if you're going to use Wolf's Hire Purchase scheme.

Shame on you, Wolf Armouries.

Edited by The Commander

That’s a shame, I was never a big fan of theirs in all honesty but have bought a few bits recently and dropped some stuff off for repairs but mostly because it’s down the road from me but have had no issues at all and it’s always seemed friendly lately 

• Supporters

They're shit, always have been, I remember a case where, pre-ukara, young guy puts his pistol in for upgrades, when he goes back to pick it up they insist "it's not here, you must have collected it already, your problem not ours"

& refused to discuss it further 🤬

On 13/06/2021 at 12:52, The Commander said:

Staying true to this forum's "Tell us about your experiences buying from different shops" purpose, just a general PSA about Wolf Armouries' bad customer service.

I bought a TM FiveseveN pistol from them under the Hire Purchase scheme, and they held onto it for a few months due to the pandemic. When I retrieved it this week, they had lost the GBB magazine that came with the pistol in the original box and refused to do anything about it. They gave some asinine excuse that there was no magazine in the box while it was stored, but since virtually every TM pistol comes with a magazine and I would have no earthly reason to bring home an empty magazine without the gun, I'm pretty sure they either lost it while in storage or took it from my box and gave it to another customer.

Worse still is their complete refusal to even consider the fact they lost or make up for it on any way -- a huge "screw you" to the customer. Not gonna be spending a penny on them again, especially when people like Firesupport and Patrolbase actually give you good customer support and don't inflate their prices. Think twice if you're going to use Wolf's Hire Purchase scheme.

Shame on you, Wolf Armouries.

I assume you just returned it for a full refund?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.