State of the Se Tour Reviews

Asomodai

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

First of, thank you for your dedication to the chaos of 'am i going to enjoy this'. 

There were fits and spurts where i would read everything looking for a 'public transport' site find one, only to have the game date be unfeasible. Part of the reason i stopped checking out the reviews is the frustration of not being able to play as often as i would like to, or even having to cancel plans for various reasons. 

You should absolutely be taking backhander/free game days if they are on offer. 

I will have another look and see what has been added resently.

• Supporters

even though it's unlikely i'll be visiting any of these sites any time soon (what with being the opposite end of the country and all) i have enjoyed your reviews.

it's good to have folk who can put out proper information, warts and all.

tbh, shifting to being more regular doesn't mean you're going to be lacking material, it might be good to have some context for sites over time, sort out which places can maintain a good average and which ones might have been luck of the draw.

Aaaaaaawwwwww

I have enjoyed reading these over the last year, many a review filled in time whilst waiting on a client.

Just a shame you’re not Midlands based :(

There’s defo some on the list we will get too at some point, but my time is going to be limited the next few months as July n Aug are going to be busy with work trips

I must say it has been a joy to read all of your reviews. I will be looking forward to.your more sporadic reviews because they are always so insiteful(spelt for the pun please don't bash my spelling). Again thank you all for the hard work you have put in and may your name still bring fear to site owners for evermore.

honestly your reviews have been so well written and unbiased that it helped me pick sites to try and get to. 

Having also of an yes between the 1-2 hour drive mark makes it hard to chose which ones are work it and what ones aren't and I you have helped me enjoy some good days out based on your recommendation.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.