Mag Difficulties

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I have recently purchased a Classic Army Nemesis x9. Works absolutely perfect however i am having difficulties with the magazine. It inserts and feeds as expected however the mag release is very stiff and requires a lot more force to eject. Is there any help or advice to fix this issue?

Edited by Beans_On_Bread_
Wrong title

This can be normal with some mags. Sometimes they are stiff being inserted and ejected or sometimes mag release seems more stiff. You just need to ''break them in'' so to speak over time and it wont be an issue. 

1 minute ago, RavenUK said:

This can be normal with some mags. Sometimes they are stiff being inserted and ejected or sometimes mag release seems more stiff. You just need to ''break them in'' so to speak over time and it wont be an issue. 

Thanks a lot for the quick response, would have stressed about it more if you hadn’t have told me it isn’t an issue 👍🏼

• Supporters

Given how long and remote-ish that mag release mechanism is, I'd be minded to give it a squirt of silicone oil (if there's any plastic in the mix) or 3-in-1 (if it's all metal to metal). You may end up having to give the detent on the magazine a little kiss with a dremel or file to enlarge it fractionally (on the bottom edge, as the top edge is what's helping to hold it in place against the hop).

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.