Gp Dbal or.

Justjay1986

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Evening folks 

So I have the g&p for use with nods so purely the IR pointer function. 

As much as I like it, I'm thinking of selling in order to purchase a PEQ15 style IR pointer. 

I've seen the FMA upgraded versions and tbh, they aren't overly expensive compared to the g&p. 

Does anyone here have any thoughts or suggestions on a relatively cheap PEQ with IR pointer? I'm not fussed about it being spot on accurate tbh just a guide in the dark. I just think I prefer the PEQ look to be honest. 

Thanks in advance!

Do you need IR illuminator built in?  Somogear PEQ-15/UHP with IR illuminator should be released by the end of the month.  Or their NGAL with IR illuminator and laser is available now.  Otherwise their regular, cheaper NGAL, PEQ-15s and CQBL-1 are available right now. 

8 minutes ago, hitmanNo2 said:

Do you need IR illuminator built in?  Somogear PEQ-15/UHP with IR illuminator should be released by the end of the month.  Or their NGAL with IR illuminator and laser is available now.  Otherwise their regular, cheaper NGAL, PEQ-15s and CQBL-1 are available right now. 

No mate, I have one mounted on my lid lol it's just pointer I need really. 

Would you happen to have any links at all pls?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.