Sr25 Cylinder

Pewpewpetie

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Back again everyone hahahaha, just received my cyma sr25 platinum and stripped it down straight away as using for base dmr, I noticed it has a 500mm barrel yet still has a ported cylinder, I've looked everywhere and cannot find a type 0. Currently getting 360fps (0.2gbb) with an m130 spring. I've ordered a new nozzle (24mm) but should I be loosing 60/80fps? The 360fps is very consistent. Could this be due to the ported cylinder aswell?

unfortunately I have 2 guns that can both use it, my sr-25 and an svd. otherwise you could have it

I've found another in my spares box which is the same size. pay postage and it's yours

type zero, no hole

drop me a msg if you want it

20210611_151704.jpg

Edited by strykerles

On 11/06/2021 at 15:14, strykerles said:

unfortunately I have 2 guns that can both use it, my sr-25 and an svd. otherwise you could have it

I've found another in my spares box which is the same size. pay postage and it's yours

type zero, no hole

drop me a msg if you want it

20210611_151704.jpg

Surprisingly didn't help. I replaced the ported cylinder with the type 0 you sent, also got an o ringed 24mm nozzle and m130 spring and can't get it past 390fps on 0.2g. internal compression is spot on 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.