Anyone Near Cheltenham?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

As per my post here I'll be moving to Cheltenham over the summer and would love to get back to playing but as I don't drive getting to woodland sites on sunday mornings via trains/buses is less than ideal so it was pointed out I could potentially solve two issues at the same time and maybe blag a lift from a local to a site and make some friends along the way.

So basically, anyone live in Cheltenham?

Welcome back.

So given some of the sites i have been recommended i will declare myself Cheltenham adjacent (i'm in london....). Yeah getting to most sites is not easy ( i have it a touch better) or fun.

Best if luck. There are on here that maybe more useful as they are close(er) to you

Hey and thanks!

It looks like Strikeforce is over in Gloucester so only a bus away. Guess I'll be trying my first CQB game soon.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.