Ak Nozzle Issue?

Pewpewpetie

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi again all, back with issues with my ak from specna. The gun feeds absolutely perfectly in semi, even if I spam the trigger, problem is full auto, the bbs are not consistent i.e 1 shot - dry fire - dryfire - dry fire - 1 shot etc. If it was the nozzle wouldnt this cause issues in semi?

• Supporters

it could be the nozzle, but it's not the only possibility.

there's also the feed lip position in the hop unit, the quality of the magazine and the quality of the ammo.

if the mag is weak or cheaper bb's with a rougher surface are binding in the tube then that can cause some real nightmares.

what sort of ROF are you getting in auto? as speed can be a factor too.

1 hour ago, Adolf Hamster said:

there's also the feed lip position in the hop unit, the quality of the magazine and the quality of the ammo.

if the mag is weak or cheaper bb's with a rougher surface are binding in the tube then that can cause some real nightmares.

Hi I have managed to rectify it. Nozzle length and bucking was fine. I swapped out the sector gear (as one inside was somehow 3 mm wider in diameter and kept rubbing on trigger)  added a sector delay to sector gear, corrected AOE and is now shooting fine. I measured the original nozzle to the after market one and they are both 19.7mm. not sure which of the above was the help but it's now fine. Gun is shooting around 320fps , I use ASG devil 0.28g bbs , ROF is around 17rps

1 hour ago, Adolf Hamster said:

Only thing I could think of was maybe the tappet plate had misaligned somehow causing nozzle not to return properly, but on the other hand I don't understand how it fed flawlessly on semi. 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.