Hello There

Ramau

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey all, been a long time lurker of these forums and have decided to stumble on into being a member of them. Mostly for browsing the classfieds and spending money I don't have. I don't chat often due to ongoing stuff but I'll hop on from time to time and maybe chime in with stuff. I have a habit of hoarding bits and pieces so you's might see some of my stuff in the classifieds (Starting to run out of room to keep stuff)

Hi @Ramau! 👋

Welcome to the forum, full of advice and like minded players! 🔫🤪👍

I’ll keep an eye out on the classified section? 🤪

💷GAMBLE💷

Hi and welcome to the party 👍

You don't have to chat if you don't want to.thats fine.

I'm sure there's a lot on here that wished I didn't  lol.

Anything you do say,however,will be taken down and may be used against you!

Nah only joking😉

I would hazard a guess that some of the guys,and gals,will be watching the classifieds for any little gems you may wish to part with. So in that respect you are most welcome.

Enjoy👍

Regards 

Edited by Shamal
Spellinh

Welcome mate.

Don't worry, nobody takes anything seriously around here 😉

Looking forward to seeing all the goodies on sale 😁

Edited by EDcase

• Supporters

Nice to see another ex Depot player.

Press F to Pay Respects | Press F to Pay Respects | Know ...

If you're looking for sites, I'd recommend Area 66 near Mollinsburn.  Smaller than Section 8, but I'd count that as a good thing - you spend much more time playing and less time hiking through the woods.  A decent access road, hard standing, lots of covered safe zone, loads of build work and cover, and even a toilet block!

https://www.area-66.co.uk/contact-us

ooh, thanks for the heads up on that site Rogerborg. Think I'll pay a visit there. Agree on the hiking part Section 8 felt like walking a couple miles to the objective, getting shot then walking back another couple miles to spawn, rinse and repeat, lol. I remember lossing a boot in the marshy area there one time and had to run around with only one boot

• Head Moderator

Welcome :).

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Ramau said:

Agree on the hiking part Section 8 felt like walking a couple miles to the objective, getting shot then walking back another couple miles to spawn, rinse and repeat, lol.

I couldn't be doing with it, especially after crashing and bumping up the bombed out "improved" access road.  Fortunately I died with both boots on.

I prefer POW, and there's more variety there as well (and better access), but I think Area 66 edges it.  It's a narrower site so not as much opportunity for sneaky sniper lurking, but that keeps it intense and they do a good job of keeping folk in play.  I went through more BBs there than anywhere else I've played, and ran a battery flat.  Fun stuff.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.