Photo Upload Size

PopRocket123

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Is anyone else having issues on mobile with the size requirements of the photos being ridiculously small? It's saying it needs to be under 12kB which is miniscule and basically means I can't upload anything. It's there a way to fix this? 

There could be another reason to this, you might have hit your photo storage size, every time you slap something up on site your allowance goes down…. Might be time to prune some of your older images ?

/on a side note if I have a masssssoooive image I just drop it into my discord channel and then copy the discord link and let discord host the image

your profile > my attachments

AB0586D7-706C-44FE-A9C8-31F7E3778CD9.png

Edited by MiK

What @MiKsaid.

I use Imgur, even on mobile to upload the picture and then copy the link/picture on AF-UK

• Root Admin

Delete some images I'm afraid. Sorry but we simply can't store and serve such a large number of images. I did some farily brutal passes on on our old photos and really got their sizes down quite a bit as they were really tanking page load times in certain threads, but I'd also like to properly implement a 'click to reveal images' button on mobile too.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.