Another Idiot Bringing the Game in to Disrepute.

John_W

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Unfortunate, and I expect that this "airsoft team" is as imaginary as the rest of his "the dog must have undeleted those pictures" excuses.

And now back to the scheduled controversy: why didn't he just join an existing historical reenactment group or team, dress up in SS regalia, and then say "bUt I'm OnLy InTeReStEd In ThE HiStOrY, i'M nOt A nAzI" ?

Personally I've got little time for that, particularly in airsoft.  Wehrmacht, knock your socks off, but I've seen a couple of folks on Failbook who who go full lightning bolts, and then play the "muh history" card.

Sure, that will be true for some, but it's also useful cover for those who harbour views like Licking Mustard's.  I'd rather scorch that earth and leave them out in the open.

Peter Reid on Twitter: "Reminds me of the Fr Ted Nazi house, but with a  different colour scheme...… "

Guest Mr. No_Face

Luckily In this instance airsoft is a after thought. The media will be more concerned about his extremist activities more than anything else.

I also find it funny how quickly this individual turned on his so called comrades, claiming he was performing some kind of reconnaissance and "infiltrating" them when caught. No loyalty among snakes. They're more than happy to trample over each other to stay alive.

• Supporters
3 minutes ago, Mr. No_Face said:

I also find it funny how quickly this individual turned on his so called comrades, claiming he was performing some kind of reconnaissance and "infiltrating" them when caught. No loyalty among snakes

I bet they called each other "brothers" right up to the point where they started rolling on each other. :D 

Bar the title of the news headline and one single sentence Airsoft isn’t really mentioned, but lots of people who have issues with Airsoft will be on the title citing that and not bother to read the whole news item.

3 minutes ago, MiK said:

Bar the title of the news headline and one single sentence Airsoft isn’t really mentioned, but lots of people who have issues with Airsoft will be on the title citing that and not bother to read the whole news item.

That's true

It's another nail in the airsoft coffin ☹

• Supporters
57 minutes ago, Shamal said:

I reckon what will finally do it for us will be an urban yoot with a RIF getting himself taken out by a twitchy armed response.  Then the usual suspects will descend like vultures and grift off of a tragedy.

5 hours ago, Shamal said:

Nah - it would be the end of RIFs, but the 'game' would continue, albeit with two-tone guns.

Whilst that will put certain players off, and the industry will take a hit as a result, but it wouldn't kill the hobby off completely.

19 minutes ago, DerDer said:

That's an atrocious haircut he has. 

Yup and the sad fact is that the un-initiated will think all us ‘Softers look & carry the same “Do” 

9 hours ago, MiK said:

Think now more than ever we need to uphold our own high standards and try and present our sport positively, there’s a ton of over reactors out there that love to whip up a shit storm over nothing. 

I personally don't think it will do too much damage to airsoft reputation. More people will be concerned about their movement in general, in my opinion.

Was more reprehensible is his efforts to cover his tracks, his ludicrous story etc.  Anyone else notice the LGBTQ+ flag pin he was wearing.  All for show no doubt.  Utter scum

Guest Mr. No_Face
3 minutes ago, EvilMonkee said:

Was more reprehensible is his efforts to cover his tracks, his ludicrous story etc.  Anyone else notice the LGBTQ+ flag pin he was wearing.  All for show no doubt.  Utter scum

I didn't even catch that. So he snaked out his "comrades" and wears that flag which is the antithesis of his movement in some attempt to soften his image and save face? 

A genuine Rat-bastard.

Dymock claimed he had been 'pressured' into doing the photoshoot by the-then 17-year-old girl, who cannot be named, and was under the influence of codeine at the time.

Enough said.

Edited by DaktariT

Is Codeine a mind altering drug then?

I thought I was a pain killer. 

Regards 

Thing is though, the daily mail hasnt (that I have seen, but then I dont look to the daily mail for news) reported the pistol in the takeaway shop (no link posted as its the scum). 

The daily mail has done the classic (from the comments here) "journalism" just repeating the excuses of the accused. However it is clearly written for those of us that dont play toy soldiers. Airsoft, drugs and the influence of a young woman are published as the "reason" and that will be the readers takeaway. 

As to the historic loadouts, yeah, the wehrmacht look is amazing when pulled of. The ss loadout is an awful less cool...

@Shamal codeine is an opioid, a mild one sure, but still dangerous

Dymock claimed he had been 'pressured' into doing the photoshoot by the-then 17-year-old Photoshopped girl, who cannot be named as Anime isn’t real, and was under the influence of codeine at the time.

corrected the sentence 😛 

'Another Idiot Bringing Humanity into Disrepute' would be more accurate.  

Total scum.   

• Supporters
23 hours ago, Shamal said:

Regards 

The does makes the poison! https://www.talktofrank.com/drug/codeine

On 06/06/2021 at 09:32, Shamal said:

Regards 

My partner's been on 60mg codeine recently to help with her chronic pain. There have been a few entertaining evenings spent listening to the absolute jibberish that comes out her mouth for a few hours after she takes it. 

Latest news on said numpteh - on plus side no mention of Airsoft on the beeb news pages 

A politics student who called for the "extermination" of Jewish people has been found guilty of 12 terrorism charges. 

Andrew Dymock, from Bath, established the banned right-wing groups System Resistance Network (SRN) and Sonnenkrieg Division.

The 24-year-old was convicted at the Old Bailey and is due to be sentenced on 24 June. 

As the verdicts were delivered, he told jurors "thank you for killing me".

Edited by MiK

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.