G3 Question

TomA1995

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Guys I'm currently on the look out for a umarex gas g3a3 for sale hopefully I track one down in the next 3 weeks but my main question is what does all the g3 owners use as a set up for there plate carriers as finding a modern looking pouch is proving harder then I first thought if everyone could share photos for inspiration I would appreciate it thanks 

I use these and theyre perfect.

https://www.uktactical.com/p-11496-warrior-assault-systems-double-quick-mag-multicam.aspx

Pictured is my rig, warrior 901, 3x double quick mags, 2x warrior 9mm pouches, 2x hsgi extended mag pouches, warrior dump pouch safakiland mid ride.

16228466779726645353628286998594.jpg

I use the elastic to retain ar style mags when i switch primaries and am yet to lose a single mag.

G3 mags fit snuggly but are quick to draw when required.

10/10 would recommend to anyone.

Thanks actually just what I was thinking but wasn't too sure on how tight it would be for the mags especially gas mags when I eventually track down a second hand gas g3a3 thats is 😑🤣

On 05/06/2021 at 03:15, TomA1995 said:

Thanks actually just what I was thinking but wasn't too sure on how tight it would be for the mags especially gas mags when I eventually track down a second hand gas g3a3 thats is 😑🤣

Import one, itll be cheaper than a second hand one tbh and will save you the wait.

https://www.crownairsoft.com/products/h-k-we-licensed-h-k-g3a3-gbb-rifle

Well I was thinking that but the plan is to send it to daves airsoft to be turned into the g3 from strike back and the price quoted is the same even if its gas or electric so I thought why not just got with the gas version plus its more eye catching and realistic but finding the gas version second hand has drawn a blank so far! typical when you have the money theres none about and when you don't have the money loads pop up 🤣🤣😑

20210606_224921.jpg

Surely there are enough 7.62 magazine pouches on the market to choose from?

In terms of a dedicated chest rig, maybe look at the Blue Force Gear Ten Speed 308 SCAR-H version.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.