Anyone Here Has Earmor M32h Mod3 (Non-milpro)

ziCk_

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I've only seen MilPro opinions and they all praise it but MilPro is priced on Comtacs level, meanwhile there are literally no reviews of cheaper "regular" version. Apparently 3rd generation finally ironed out all the issues with previous iterations with build quality and design. Does anyone here have it? They're attractivelly priced and should be better than each and every ripoff copy Comtacs/Sordins. 

Edited by ziCk_

• ziCk_ changed the title to Anyone Here Has Earmor M32h Mod3 (Non-milpro)

I have a set and they are pretty decent. I have no major complaints. Definitely very usable for airsoft.

I will probably by the Milpro version later this year (mainly for the improved mounting system) and convert my current set to a non-helmet mount to use then I wear a cap.

12 hours ago, Cyberlawyer said:

I have a set and they are pretty decent. I have no major complaints. Definitely very usable for airsoft.

I will probably by the Milpro version later this year (mainly for the improved mounting system) and convert my current set to a non-helmet mount to use then I wear a cap.

Are they alright at dampening loud bangs? People complained about previous generations that they entirely cut off sound and didn't kick back in fast enough after - is that still the case?

I only want to get a pair because people on my local field got extremely blank grenade happy recently and that shit just hurts my ears.

Can’t say I have ever noticed this as a problem. I throw 9mm blank grenades about like confetti at a wedding, which was my main justification for buying them.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.