skillfulmmd
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys as some of you may not I'm planning to get an Airsofting super guide created with the help of the site community If you would like to be apart of this please just post below showing interest and if you are selected I will send a PM with more information.

Thanks in advance

The list below will show who has shown interest and been added to the Airsoft Super Guide work team:

SkillfulMmd

Rock-Climby-Dave

MarksMan556

Cerbo Knight

Cyrax

Finius

Alex Gale

Tungsten

If your not on the list for what ever reason let me know.

Regards,

Mark

I'm in as mentioned in your other thread.

I was just getting round to sending you a PM thanks for the help and welcome abroad you will be getting a PM soon with further details.

Yep count me in. I'm not so hot on "whats new out!" and different makes and models - but i'm pretty good on tactics, team work and communication.

Also not too bad on the spelling/ grammar etc front so will cast an eye over those areas that need tidying up.

Ok so I'm just marking who is going to be apart of it and who is going to do what jobs although this will be discussed more in the chat room which I will be sending a PM about in the morning so feel free to check for that after tomorrow.

I got the PM, dunno if I need to reply here (having a mental breakdown at the moment thanks to the dog, my comprehension is very poor), but count me in if you want/need me.

Yep, here was the right place to post.

Hope things get sorted for you :/

Also, I'd like to cover the areas relating to snipers, that being my primary role at current :P

I can do maintenance, mechboxes, hop ups, precision tweaking ect.

Anything I can do, I'd be glad do :D

Ok guys I have PM'ed everyone I could see that wants to be a part of this If I haven't sent you one please let me know. Anyways If you read the PM and knock one back to me ASAP that would be a great help as the time frame is something we need to get a handle on. Also I have reworked the list added some new stuff and reworked some of the ordering Ill probably post that up when I get back from work later this evening.

Oh! one more thing the OP on this tread has been edited to show everyone who is taking part.

I'd be happy to help out if anything needs doing - just don't ask me to do anything about a guns' internals - I'm pretty clueless there.

Same here, I'd love to help but nothing to do with internals!! I started my own guide in the form of this website for new players - www.newbieairsoft.webs.com so I've got some experience.

Hey guys sorry about the whole inbox issue I totally forgot to clear it out before work thin morning well I'm going to collate what I have so Far I still haven't heard from a lot of people yet so if you haven't let me know yet please do get back to me.

Ive made a begginer guide and several of Alex Gales guides... i have started a few things for this guide already... im looking at doing around anogher 15-20 pages, so i would like to be in... I have been interested in MOLLE vests and all that before i started airsoft so i can write stuff about them... I also know a lot about hand signals as me, Zak and the rest of the team tend to use them instead of shouting to eachother

yeah... i was thinking i would do one... then share it, then people can edit and add to it...

• Understanding the sport of airsoft

• Basic guide of laws

• Finding a site

• Getting started

• Picking your first gun

• Basic gear

• Advanced gear

• Roles

• Tactics

• Stealth

• Different types of guns

1. Assualt Rifles

2. SMG’s

3. Bolt action rifles

4. Semi auto sniper rifles and DMR’s

5. Shotguns

6. Handguns

7. Grenade Launchers

• Setting up a MOLLE vest to suit you

• Camouflage Patterns

• Setting up an airsoft team

And more that can be added if need be... i have done up to picking your first gun

Are you planing to post that information on this website if so it would be better if you just put it into the guide we are creating and we can always use more help so it will good. Give me a sec and ill grab the list of what is left.

Hi there,

What spaces are left then, I can also contribute to the law side of things as I have A freind in the arms response police force...

Thanks,

Mitchell

Hi there,

What spaces are left then, I can also contribute to the law side of things as I have A freind in the arms response police force...

Thanks,

Mitchell

Hey bat the law section has been finished by Finnius so I don't think he will need any help with that. \and section 4 is where you need to work I think.

Archived