Cyma P90 V6 Gearbox Parts Compatability

38super

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Took my Cyma P90 gearbox apart to put in a reduced power spring and found pretty much no airseal.

Apart from the V6 specific cylinder head and presumably P90 specific nozzle, are the other parts like cylinder, piston, piston head V6 specific or just standard AEG?

TIA

15 minutes ago, 38super said:

Took my Cyma P90 gearbox apart to put in a reduced power spring and found pretty much no airseal.

Apart from the V6 specific cylinder head and presumably P90 specific nozzle, are the other parts like cylinder, piston, piston head V6 specific or just standard AEG?

TIA

Standard AEG in that respect. Other V6 specific parts are the spring guide, tappet and bushings. I highly recommend changing out the bushings as the stock Cyma ones are awful. My brand new P90s ones were disintegrating out of the box. 

Ok. Will do. Thanks for the info.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.