Retro Arms Hopup Unit Issues

HuttArmouries

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So I recently got a retro arms cnc hop unit to replace the lemon in my lct rpk. With the hop turned off it seems to shoot fine but as soon as I add any pressure it jams every shot. ive tried it with both maple leaf and modify rubbers. 

Did you check to make sure there are no burrs on the arm? Found it very picky with rubbers.

Have had good success with Prometheus purples with the Retro arms unit. 

Also did you change out the nozzle in your gearbox? It requires a longer nozzle than say a Lonex nozzle.

Edited by DerDer
more questions.

56 minutes ago, DerDer said:

Did you check to make sure there are no burrs on the arm? Found it very picky with rubbers.

Have had good success with Prometheus purples with the Retro arms unit. 

Also did you change out the nozzle in your gearbox? It requires a longer nozzle than say a Lonex nozzle.

Currently it still has the stock lct nozzle in it. I didnt see anything in the listing or reviews which said it needed a longer one. guess that explains the issue. 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.