Ksc G23f W/ 4 Mags

alxndrhll

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi folks,

Picked this up as part of a bundle, I already have 4 Glocks so this is something I'm looking to move on.

Not a brand I'm at all familiar with, from what I can gather a lot of the value is in the mags but I'm not sure how accurate that statement is. Absolutely zero idea what would be considered reasonable in terms of a price to list it at, though I would ideally be looking to sell it altogether.

Everything seems to work as it should in regard to function and the mags all hold gas. Doesn't have the weird rail section that looks to fit on the front, outside of that everything is present and correct (including paperwork, what I assume is a hop adjustment tool and what I assume is a speedload attachment of some description). Condition wise the photos below do a better job than I ccould do with words, I'd probably go with 'decent condition but definitely used'.

KSC-6.thumb.jpg.b959a7f51e0f696ea4f5d140fafa392f.jpg

KSC-1.thumb.jpg.e19c33dbbb6a458f6e83dcdbad753b35.jpg

KSC-3.thumb.jpg.ee3fb93a399210f6cb8fde468062e58b.jpg

KSC-5.thumb.jpg.237e31e97cdeec5fb8999cbaaf781ebb.jpg

KSC-4.thumb.jpg.4f913f6a02d2d1f4a2ea20cb0ee1b944.jpg

KSC-2.thumb.jpg.707beb9d87699e6cb62cc8d191801d08.jpg

Cheers,
Alex

Edited by alxndrhll

• Supporters

Registering my interest, price dependent obviously, & are you after any trades at all ?

3 minutes ago, Tackle said:

Registering my interest, price dependent obviously, & are you after any trades at all ?

No worries at all, I'll pop your name at the top of the list. As for trades, I don't believe so. Cash is going into the 'buy an MWS before my UKARA runs out' fund 😂.

This package is available new from HK for £120+VAT+shipping so perhaps start at £120 and be open to offers.

The KWA/KSC is kind of a dead platform with the proliferation of TM and WE Glocks so that whilst semi rare, I don't see much of a market for it.  Though every now and again someone does post looking for KSC Glock mags.  Maybe worth searching the wanted ads looking for those people.

18 minutes ago, hitmanNo2 said:

This package is available new from HK for £120+VAT+shipping so perhaps start at £120 and be open to offers.

The KWA/KSC is kind of a dead platform with the proliferation of TM and WE Glocks so that whilst semi rare, I don't see much of a market for it.  Though every now and again someone does post looking for KSC Glock mags.  Maybe worth searching the wanted ads looking for those people.

Much appreciated! I did have a quick look before putting this post up, saw one that was fairly recent. Ultimately landed on not wanting to start a train of selling some of the mags separate to the pistol... only to spawn another wanted thread looking for additional mags from the person I sold the pistol to 😅. Though definitely an option should the eventual buyer not want all of the mags. Just trying to make life as easy as possible for both myself and the buyer I guess 🤷‍♂️.

@Tackle Courtesy of the lovely chap above it appears I have a starting point (my prices are always including PayPal fees and postage, and I'll never understand why folks make life so hard by not doing the same). Feel free to shoot me a message as to where that sits... even if it's that you're no longer interested if at all possible, just means I know if I need to sort out a thread in the classifieds or not. Ta!

On 28/05/2021 at 15:43, Tackle said:

Out wiv your wallet fella.👍

Regards  

• Supporters
15 minutes ago, Shamal said:

Out wiv your wallet fella.👍

Regards  

If only, in less than a week I've bought another 2 gats, willpower was never my strong point & when it comes to Airsoft kit it quite literally burns a hole in my pocket 🔥, still, my weakness means somebody else gets an opportunity to buy a decent bit of kit, while KSC stuff is kinda overlooked nowadays, it's actually solid performing kit, my first pistol was a KSC G19, still going strong 20 years on.👍

• Supporters

KSC/KWA guns may be ‘out of fashion’ but I can say from personal experience there bloody good guns , I’ve got a KSC M9 that’s 19yrs old (was the first new Airsoft gun I ever bought) and an 18yr old sig 226 that are both STILL functioning flawlessly ! 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.