Cqb Sites Near South Wales/Hereford/Bristol Area

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi All,

I'm moving home this summer - will be moving around Forest of Dean/Cardiff. I've always played around Reading and South London as I live in the area, is have no idea what's further west. I pretty much exclusively play CQB now as I prefer pistols.

I was wondering if people could recommend sites in the area?

The ones on my list to try (so far) are:

• Bristol Court House
  • Spartan CQB in Chippenham
  • Strikeforce CQB - Gloucester?
  • Bunker Airsoft Wales - near Newport I think
  • UCAP Vendetta - Gloucester

I hear these sites are good as well, but not necessarily CQB:

• Dragon Valley
  • Warminster Airsoft
  • Black Ops (Cribbs)
  • BO (Portishead)

Are there any missing that people rate?

Edited by MistakenMexican

• Supporters

How do bud , I’m based just outside Swansea and a team mate is actually in Cardiff ! 
As to the sites you’ve listed , the court house is a cracking venue BUT the cheating/non hit taking/blatant favouritism to regulars is outrageously bad .

Haven't been to Spartan but have been to Strikeforce a few times and again nice venue but it’s a HPA shit fest there ! They allow ‘short controlled’ burst fire there so you’ve got the HPA players and the speedsofters running there guns at ridiculous rates of fire so they can put the maximum amount of rds in to you in the minimum amount of time 😳 but literally not 5mins away you’ve got UCAP vendetta which is CQB run in Gloucesters old Victorian prison ! Now that is a outstanding site , Andy the guy who runs it is all about player enjoyment and he’s not afraid to jump on rule breakers so everyone else’s day isn’t spoilt . 
Not been to bunker .

Dragon valley is a nice venue (it’s an old MOD ammo site) but its purely woodland and the organisation isn’t very good either I’m afraid an awful lot of waiting in between games and frequently very late starting when you arrive .

Warminster a good site , well organised but again it’s woodland .

i play most of the time over Bristol at Black ops Cribbs and BO portishead, both woodland sites but Cribbs does have some CQB’esq areas that are good fun . 

Guest Mr. No_Face
18 minutes ago, MistakenMexican said:

Hi All,

I'm moving home this summer - will be moving around Forest of Dean/Cardiff. I've always played around Reading and South London as I live in the area, is have no idea what's further west. I pretty much exclusively play CQB now as I prefer pistols.

I was wondering if people could recommend sites in the area?

The ones on my list to try (so far) are:

• Bristol Court House
  • Spartan CQB in Chippenham
  • Strikeforce CQB - Gloucester?
  • Bunker Airsoft Wales - near Newport I think

I hear these sites are good as well, but not necessarily CQB:

• Dragon Valley
  • Warminster Airsoft

Are there any missing that people rate?

I don't know much about those sides but where did you play around the South London region? 

9 minutes ago, Mr. No_Face said:

I don't know much about those sides but where did you play around the South London region? 

Epsom Bunker, DriverWood near Gatwick and recently ZED Adventures in Newbury.

Pretty much everything is at least an hour away from me :(

13 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

How do bud , I’m based just outside Swansea and a team mate is actually in Cardiff ! 
As to the sites you’ve listed , the court house is a cracking venue BUT the cheating/non hit taking/blatant favouritism to regulars is outrageously bad .

Haven't been to Spartan but have been to Strikeforce a few times and again nice venue but it’s a HPA shit fest there ! They allow ‘short controlled’ burst fire there so you’ve got the HPA players and the speedsofters running there guns at ridiculous rates of fire so they can put the maximum amount of rds in to you in the minimum amount of time 😳 but literally not 5mins away you’ve got UCAP vendetta which is CQB run in Gloucesters old Victorian prison ! Now that is a outstanding site , Andy the guy who runs it is all about player enjoyment and he’s not afraid to jump on rule breakers so everyone else’s day isn’t spoilt . 
Not been to bunker .

Dragon valley is a nice venue (it’s an old MOD ammo site) but its purely woodland and the organisation isn’t very good either I’m afraid an awful lot of waiting in between games and frequently very late starting when you arrive .

Warminster a good site , well organised but again it’s woodland .

i play most of the time over Bristol at Black ops Cribbs and BO portishead, both woodland sites but Cribbs does have some CQB’esq areas that are good fun . 

Hey man, Thanks!

I remember when I used to go to Bristol it was a bit of a nightmare with hit taking, I haven't been in nearly 8 years, so I'd be keen to go back and re-assess try it!

Nice! I'll add UCAP Vendetta to the list. I'm a fan of UCAP. Their Bunker in P'mouth was epic and they used to run an ex-hospital around the south west of England. It was a cracking and creepy venue 😱

I'll add Black Ops and BO to the list of non-CQB sites. They're still worth a try for variety. I'm pretty lazy so standing around at Dragon Valley wouldn't be unwelcome 😂

• Supporters

Oh yea p’mouth was a corker ! Played the hospital a few times as well , Andy is a good lad when it comes to running game sites 👍

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.