CA Sportline M15 & Combat Machine Q's

Finius
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

I've been looking at getting one of these plastic bodied M4's for a little while and I've been looking at some reviews.

A couple of videos have mentioned tha the G&G Combat Machines do not have removes flashiders or front iron sights; Generally speaking the rest of their externals are top quality, but I need this cusomisation option, otherwise I might as well not buy the gun at all.

All I've heard about the CA is that they have internal issues and their externals are slightly less fancy (which I can tolerate, as above, I want to customise).

Can anyone advise me on whether the claims about the non-removable parts of the G&G are accurate, and if so, as a followup, can anyone confirm whether these parts are removeable on the CA Sportline?

If neither are removable; what are my options for a similarly prices base-gun from which I could perform upgrades-a-plenty both internally and externally.

Thanks!

I've been looking at getting one of these plastic bodied M4's for a little while and I've been looking at some reviews.

A couple of videos have mentioned tha the G&G Combat Machines do not have removes flashiders or front iron sights; Generally speaking the rest of their externals are top quality, but I need this cusomisation option, otherwise I might as well not buy the gun at all.

All I've heard about the CA is that they have internal issues and their externals are slightly less fancy (which I can tolerate, as above, I want to customise).

Can anyone advise me on whether the claims about the non-removable parts of the G&G are accurate, and if so, as a followup, can anyone confirm whether these parts are removeable on the CA Sportline?

If neither are removable; what are my options for a similarly prices base-gun from which I could perform upgrades-a-plenty both internally and externally.

Thanks!

The flash hider is removable and what do you mean by true iron sites? Also the Classic Army is not 1:1 scale.

• Supporters
The flash hider is removable and what do you mean by true iron sites? Also the Classic Army is not 1:1 scale.

The iron sight is the triangular shaped part attached to the outer barrel. Neither is the g&g

yes the CA one is good, has less of these mag feeding issues, Go and get a CA :) or a JG then all TM parts/TM compatible parts'll fit

right: ALMOST EVERY GUN IN AIRSOFT IS NOT 1:1!!

yes the CA one is good, has less of these mag feeding issues, Go and get a CA :) or a JG then all TM parts/TM compatible parts'll fit

right: ALMOST EVERY GUN IN AIRSOFT IS NOT 1:1!!

Woow stop the flame! I have used a CA M4 and is was noticably smaller than my G&G. Also lighter for some reason.

• Supporters

CA seems to be the winner; especially since I'm literally ripping the thing apart (by the time I'm finished, the barrel assembly will be the only major "stock" part, and even then I'm changing the flashider, inner barrel if it needs it, and the flashider).

I've heard iffy things about the internals, notably that some aren't TM compatible etc. I presume however that the gearbox shell IS standard external dimensions, meaning if needs be, I could build a new gearbox for it. Heard some iffy stuff about the motors too.

Archived