Upgrades

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

54 minutes ago, Shootin Aces said:

Hi all! 

Does anyone know of any good stores that do upgrades and tinkering for a decent price? 

That's a pretty nebulous question. 🙄

Are you looking for a store that sells upgrade parts, or a store that undertakes upgrade/tech work for you, or a store that will sell you upgrade parts and fit them for you?

Try again - but with more details. Also, if you had a specific gun type in mind, providing that info will help steer the answers you receive.

Edited by Speedbird_666

• Supporters

this will depend on many factors.

a lot of good parts are sold by @ak2m4 at least for the more universal aeg internals, however depending on your gun, and the aims of your build you're almost always gonna need to look at multiple stores to get everything you want/need.

if you tell us what gun you want to mess with, and what you want to improve about it (and how far you wanna go down the diminishing returns curve) then we can be a bit more specific with recommendations.

Thanks for the replies guys 

I myself have got a Bo Dynamics Mosin Nagant, I want to upgrade the internals so it can shot like at around 400fps as it has a low spring of about 250fps at the moment and also improve the barrel as much as I can to be fair 

15 hours ago, Shootin Aces said:

Thanks for the replies guys 

I myself have got a Bo Dynamics Mosin Nagant, I want to upgrade the internals so it can shot like at around 400fps as it has a low spring of about 250fps at the moment and also improve the barrel as much as I can to be fair 

What weight of BBs were you using when you chrono'd it? That seems low most shops are quoting 400ish FPS on .2 out the box. Unless you are using heavy weight BBs that seems like faulty low fps. Having a quick Google it might be PPS OEM but there appears to be little to no after market parts for this gun. 

I'm using 2.0 but it is the fps for the gun itself I'm just no tech guy and am good at taking them apart just not putting back together again and the fact this gun don't come with a manual is off putting to me 😅

3 hours ago, Shootin Aces said:

I'm using 2.0 but it is the fps for the gun itself I'm just no tech guy and am good at taking them apart just not putting back together again and the fact this gun don't come with a manual is off putting to me 😅

That's far too low even TM fairy dust sprinkled guns shoot min 270 fps on 0.2BBs. is it brand new and have you opened it up yet? if yes and no contact the retailer something is not right if its shooting that low.

12 hours ago, BigStew said:

That's far too low even TM fairy dust sprinkled guns shoot min 270 fps on 0.2BBs. is it brand new and have you opened it up yet? if yes and no contact the retailer something is not right if its shooting that low.

I took it apart last night in doing so found that the spring itself was stuck within itself so gave it a clean and tested it, it's now reading 310-315fps 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.