Hello From Northants (Original Title)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello all! Spending the night lurking the forums and picking up lots of tips and advice along the way! :)

Look forward to getting stuck in to Airsoft, I'm 32 so maybe starting a bit late...Can never be too old for Airsoft right?? haha

If there is any small groups around Northants than run together and have space for one more, I'd be interested to chat, I'm going into this hobby solo as my friends cannot be convinced 😂

Love the forum so far, hope everyone is good and well :) 

Welcome!

Haha, 32 aint old by a long shot...

You'll certainly meet loads of people at the game days and you'll see familiar faces after that.   Won't be long before you have airsoft mates.

2 hours ago, EDcase said:

Welcome!

Haha, 32 aint old by a long shot...

You'll certainly meet loads of people at the game days and you'll see familiar faces after that.   Won't be long before you have airsoft mates.

My slowly growing grey hair says otherwise, but thanks pal! haha

I'm happy to go alone to get started, I have been previously casual on the odd day out, but I'm ready to take it on as a full time hobby! My bank account will hate me by the looks of things though. How has things been with Airsoft during Corona times? Starting to open up a bit more normally now?   

Hello 👋

Welcome to the pleasure dome🙂

Kick back and enjoy the ride.

I was in my 50's when I started so 32 is deffo not too old.lol

Have fun and checkout @GAMBLE he has a yt channel that you will get some insights and ideas from 👍

Regards 

Edited by Shamal
Ammendment

Hi @calcal777! 👋

Welcome to the forum, full of advice and like minded players! 🔫🤪👍

Good luck getting started, can relate going solo, I didn’t start until my late 20’s, wish I had started sooner! 👍

I also agree with @EDcase! 🔫😎👍

Thanks for the shoutout @Shamal! 🔫😎👍

Have a channel, aimed at beginners from my experience, have a browse and might help you get started? 🤔

💷GAMBLE💷

Welcome to the forum dude, I started just as corona hit and just shy of my 34th birthday, so you'll be fine!

I'm with you with the grey hair although I blame my wife and kids for it.

Welcome aboard m80!

Yea as mentioned already above 32 is positively classed as a “young’un” here on the AFUK :P

Just get booked in somewhere and once your there just start asking people about their Pew-Pew’s and you will have friends for life (as Airsofters LOVE talking about their load outs!).

Lot's of airsoft venues around the area.... I'm just down the road from you and play at Finmere (so down the A43 and hook a left at Buckingham)... There's also a new site J2 M6 Coventry called Warzone... It's epic! Woodland and CQB... They play every weekend both days.... oh welcome to the crazy :)

9 hours ago, AlphaBear said:

Lot's of airsoft venues around the area.... I'm just down the road from you and play at Finmere (so down the A43 and hook a left at Buckingham)... There's also a new site J2 M6 Coventry called Warzone... It's epic! Woodland and CQB... They play every weekend both days.... oh welcome to the crazy :)

Thanks for that mate! I'm in Corby, so a few around here thankfully :)

Any experience with GAOL prison? I'm more swaying towards CQB and it looks like my kinda place! 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.