We or TM Biohazard Virus Samurai Edge M9 Pistol?

Armo1000

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I am Interested in buying one of the Resident Evil/Biohazard M9 replica pistols, however not sure which is the better option. WE is full metal and the much cheaper, but of course TM is known as the higher quality but are plastic and more expensive.

GP_TM_Biohazzard_1_lg.jpg

Edited by Armo1000

is it a collection piece or do you want to use it? collection go with the WE, if you want to use it metal is not a good thing on a pistol. especial on a gun that is a clone of a gun design to have a plastic slide and use low powered gas. None of the WE pistols will perform as well as their TM counterparts.  

As BigStew said, it depends on the use and your preference really.

TM has gained their reputation for a reason.  Good reliability, accuracy and being plastic will use less gas.

Personally though I always go for metal as it just feels better.

I don't know about the Biohazard model but I have the standard WE M9 v2 and I'm very happy with it.

Edited by EDcase

9 hours ago, EDcase said:

As BigStew said, it depends on the use and your preference really.

TM has gained their reputation for a reason.  Good reliability, accuracy and being plastic will use less gas.

Personally though I always go for metal as it just feels better.

I don't know about the Biohazard model but I have the standard WE M9 v2 and I'm very happy with it.

I think its mostly a collection thing for me although i will probably use it in game on occasion. I imagine its just the same as the standard M9s WE and TM makes just with the RE skin. 

11 hours ago, enzo47 said:

i recommended buying the we version 2 

Personally, I'm not really interested with all the extra on the version 2 and its like £100 more.  

16 minutes ago, Armo1000 said:

I think its mostly a collection thing for me although i will probably use it in game on occasion. I imagine its just the same as the standard M9s WE and TM makes just with the RE skin. 

Personally, I'm not really interested with all the extra on the version 2 and its like £100 more.  

I personally think most of TM M9 Resident evil specials are a bit of a rip so if you can live with relatively poor performance go WE. Just make sure it's an M9A1 based clone as the original TM M9 is at least a 25 year old design at this point and WE made a poor copy of an obsolete gun.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that.  All WE BarryBurtons explode 🤣

(But... the V2 has addressed that problem with new design and materials)

Better check because I don't think the TM has full auto if that's important for you.

Edited by EDcase

I got the Tm samurai edge HD off gunfire a few years ago. Think it was £150 odd at the time.  Purely for a display.  Did fire it a few times at first. Felt nice.  But never wanted to skirmish it. 

Depends really on how much a little extra shine on the slide matters to you.  Only guy i ever knew with a WE m9 broke on the first day.   making a semi only pistol fire full auto.  So maybe a little more fun to use ignoring the fact that somethings not working. buuuut this was at the gaol its semi only (unless outdoors lmg) so his new toy was not skirmishable.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.