Meet People in Essex

oddjob

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Been playing for a while and even tho i enjoy playing alone would be nice to go with some one or a crew to play.

i talk to others but not alot.

any peeps ?

3 hours ago, oddjob said:

Been playing for a while and even tho i enjoy playing alone would be nice to go with some one or a crew to play.

any peeps ?

Can you get any of your friends or family involved? 

I started on my own and then encouraged my stepson to have a go. He loved it. Then my grandson got curious and joined us and brought his bestie along. 

So it escalates. Now there are six of us. Not always at same time though unless it the national airsoft festival.

Otherwise just start talking to people  when bombing up and ask to tag along with them. 👍

Good luck 🙂

Regards 

14 hours ago, oddjob said:

any peeps ?

I see you play in Billericay, me and a few mates go to AP every month.

If youve seen a guy in full mtp with a boonie hat and a g3 thats me.

Unfortunately ai t that lucky with people to get them to go.

Hence why I asked even trying to get a few people at work to go 😅

@Mad-Al I will keep a eye out.

Been trying to get to plantation but work has been getting in the way 

Hopefully soon

• 5 months later...

Hey, I'm new to airsoft and looking for a few locals to come and hold my hand :P 

I'm hoping to get to either Skirmish Billericay or Tower Airsoft this weekend (both are within a couple of miles from my house which is nice!)

19 minutes ago, Eyeanman said:

Hey, I'm new to airsoft and looking for a few locals to come and hold my hand :P 

I'm hoping to get to either Skirmish Billericay or Tower Airsoft this weekend (both are within a couple of miles from my house which is nice!)

Haha. You will be fine. Just turn up, pick a friendly looking face and ask about the sites procedures for signing in etc.

They will say 'fuck off' you will say ' stick it up yer arse wanker' and bingo! Ice broken . You will be treated like an old pro. 👍

Enjoy 🙂

Regards 

13 minutes ago, Shamal said:

Haha. You will be fine. Just turn up, pick a friendly looking face and ask about the sites procedures for signing in etc.

They will say 'fuck off' you will say ' stick it up yer arse wanker' and bingo! Ice broken . You will be treated like an old pro. 👍

Enjoy 🙂

Regards 

Yeah I know, just reaching out to oddjob as they were looking for a crew to hang with ;)

On 01/11/2021 at 18:22, Eyeanman said:

Me and my Son will be at Tower this Saturday. It's our first outdoor skirmish, done a few indoor ones at Hockley but still feel like complete noobs. 

If you come along, you won't be the only novice there.

1 hour ago, Nunfa1 said:

Me and my Son will be at Tower this Saturday. It's our first outdoor skirmish, done a few indoor ones at Hockley but still feel like complete noobs. 

If you come along, you won't be the only novice there.

Cheers, I've actually booked in at Plantation for Sunday, think the wife would kick off if I was out for both days lol. Let me know next time you go though, happy to tag along

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.