Anyone Purchased From Whiskey Two Four in the Usa?

quango2k

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Heard nothing but good things but I placed an order, heard nothing from them. It was in stock and they claim to ship within 24 hours. Nothing in 3 days, no response on the phone, emails or social media but are posting. 

Already having bad customer service. 

4 hours ago, quango2k said:

Heard nothing but good things but I placed an order, heard nothing from them. It was in stock and they claim to ship within 24 hours. Nothing in 3 days, no response on the phone, emails or social media but are posting. 

I'm pretty sure that @TheFull9 has had gear from them in the past and posted on his FB page about their products. I've not heard anything negative about them TBH.

• Supporters

They've sent me a few things the past few years, haven't purchased in many years to be entirely honest.  Absolutely no idea why their CS would be such a brick wall.

• 2 months later...
  • Supporters
On 21/05/2021 at 11:47, quango2k said:

Not sure if you got your things but I've had perfectly good service from them. Don't forget that "shipping in 24hrs" is not the same as "delivering in 24hrs".

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.