Speed Loader Recommendations

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

My cheapio speed loader has broken after quite a bit of use, so I'm on the hunt for something more robust.

It'll need to work on a variety of mags (M4, M14, AK, Mp5), any recommendations?

• Supporters

For ‘normal’ speed loaders I’ve got a 10yr old TM stanag magazine one that’s still going strong .

if your not bothered by the price get an Odin and a universal adapter for it , you can get mag specific adapters for them but I find its easier to just have the universal on in it and just hold it against the mag like a normal loader . 

As someone who bought a Nuprol M12 Odin clone...who now owns a real M12..  Go with ODIN and buy adapters.

Bztactical are having a sale on M12's atm I think..  :)

Pretty conclusive, thanks for the recommendations, although they seem to be out of stock everywhere... 😞

On 16/05/2021 at 20:51, Druid799 said:

For ‘normal’ speed loaders I’ve got a 10yr old TM stanag magazine one that’s still going strong .

This. My first speed loader was a cheap nuprol clone of the stanag TM type.  Jammed all the time. Replaced with the TM and works so much better.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.