We Glock 19 Slide Stuck

ZoeZoes

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Heya. New to Airsoft here.

Just bought my first one, used, off of a friend. Used to repeat and drop the hammer normally. I noticed a BB stuck, took the slide off, the recoil spring, and the barrel to knock it out with a pin. When I put it back together it just... Got stuck.

The slide won't move now. It moves to the standard position, but it won't pull back, and it only goes forward maybe a centimetre at best.

Tried keeping the disassembly tabs pulled down, smacking the rear a bit, the whole ordeal. Nothing. 

I most likely put the recoil spring in wrong but it's not like I can check now. Does anyone have any suggestions? Did I f it up? :( 

Most likely you messed something up.

It could be jammed on a the hammer, or recoil spring like you said.

Where are you in the country?

Ive never come across one this isn’t fixable, but without experience it’s very difficult to guide you in doing it.

You could try taking a few pics or a short video and posting it, or if you’re near me (SE Essex I can lol at it for you)

rdb

1 hour ago, rocketdogbert said:

Most likely you messed something up.

It could be jammed on a the hammer, or recoil spring like you said.

Where are you in the country?

Ive never come across one this isn’t fixable, but without experience it’s very difficult to guide you in doing it.

You could try taking a few pics or a short video and posting it, or if you’re near me (SE Essex I can lol at it for you)

rdb

Laugh at it? Is that a new repair technique?

I think I will  try and have a giggle with one of mine later see if I can fix it. 😉🙂

Regards 

Edited by Shamal
Spelling

40 minutes ago, Shamal said:

Laugh at it? Is that a new repair technique?

I think I will  try and have a giggle with one of mine later see if I can fix it. 😉🙂

Regards 

eh?

Oh, got it ha ha ha , yes, “look” 😂😂

2 hours ago, rocketdogbert said:

rdb

Just my silly mind👍

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.