Sse18

2RIR

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello all, was wondering if anyone has purchased the new Sse18 by Novritsch, and his SSR15, I hear good and bad things about the SSR15 but nothing on his new aep, sure let me know if you have and tell me what you think of it and thanks in advance. 

Hiya, my mate has bought the SSE18 and used it on three game days, and he seems to like it. It's got fair range and it's rps is adequate, build quality is alright too. Magazine size is brilliant - these thin little mags have 80 - 100 rounds if I remember correctly. I wouldn't say it's anything particularly special, however it's got the advantage of being an AEP and not affected by the cold but I can't comment about reliability. My understanding is that Novritsch's own stuff is mostly rebadged and slightly upgraded, and it's obvious that him and his marketing team are pushing his products on new players. Personally I wouldn't buy anything from him - you don't get a reputation like that from selling good gear.  

Good luck.

I have bought one but as I don't yet have a UKARA, I'm having to wait while I get it. Should be mid July. I'll keep you posted.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.