Various Guns

Nothingtoxic

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Just wondering what your views are on the value of these guns? 

Thompson M1A1

US M2 Carbine

ACS MP5

LuxAir HG-196LW

Marushin T2 Shotgun 

Systema M4-A1 PTW

SR16 M4 Stoner Rifle

Mairu AK47S 

F7FEB0E4-AFBC-49E2-94F4-12D4A1AB003E.jpeg

836D0328-97C2-4B8D-96B4-56318C3E23F9.jpeg

450E9EB4-AFCB-41DA-BD1A-4CA2A8A5AF61.jpeg

6E0CD721-8BC1-475B-8D9D-2FECC66D3BE6.jpeg

59F0CC05-CAD9-4344-B6FB-ACECA758B1DF.jpeg

5238B2B1-C2CD-4CC5-A82F-93C0FA11F931.jpeg

9E603E41-4F0D-41A1-8690-69985CBF1C47.jpeg

11588785-1426-46C2-ABAE-481657037C4A.jpeg

some of them would be classed as classics. This effects the value as they won't appeal to everyone.

To start of with the PTW is £600-850 depending on if it is just the AEG or if it has mags etc. It might also be sub 2008 which means the electronics are not the best so a buyer might want to replace all of that which is costly.

The Marui AK with the Guarder wood kit is probably 150-180.

The Sr16 (jag precision maybe?) is unknown as I can't see the make and that goes for the thompson as well.

The terminator shotgun will go for around 200 as it's the 8mm version and most site don't allow 8mm so most likely only a collector would go for it. The M2 is also 8mm so again reduced market even though it's in fine condition. Hard to price that one but maybe 150-200

The MP5 and the mauser are probably 200 quid to the right person.

3 hours ago, mightyjebus said:

some of them would be classed as classics. This effects the value as they won't appeal to everyone.

To start of with the PTW is £600-850 depending on if it is just the AEG or if it has mags etc. It might also be sub 2008 which means the electronics are not the best so a buyer might want to replace all of that which is costly.

The Marui AK with the Guarder wood kit is probably 150-180.

The Sr16 (jag precision maybe?) is unknown as I can't see the make and that goes for the thompson as well.

The terminator shotgun will go for around 200 as it's the 8mm version and most site don't allow 8mm so most likely only a collector would go for it. The M2 is also 8mm so again reduced market even though it's in fine condition. Hard to price that one but maybe 150-200

The MP5 and the mauser are probably 200 quid to the right person.

Thanks for taking the time to reply. Much appreciated 👍

3 hours ago, Enid_Puceflange said:

Contact raresoft on facebook

its a regular seller of the less mainstream pew pews, I would guess the admin there would guide you, I would dm them as pics might attract “hassle” from FB as it is so anti gun now 👍

Thank you, I’ll check them out. 

UPDATE: 

The Thompson is Mairu brand. Mint condition. 

The Carbine is gas powered Marushin Brand

2 hours ago, Nothingtoxic said:

UPDATE: 

The Thompson is Mairu brand. Mint condition.

It's not quite marui they never released a 1928 version only a M1A1 Thompson. So if it is marui it has an after market receiver and barrel on it. Maybe £200 + depending who made the receiver.

2 hours ago, BigStew said:

It's not quite marui they never released a 1928 version only a M1A1 Thompson. So if it is marui it has an after market receiver and barrel on it. Maybe £200 + depending who made the receiver.

Here’s a picture of the box it’s in. 

533B35E5-2C46-45B1-9FBE-4EB9EB386209.jpeg

As BigStew says the original AEG was by Marui but it looks to have been modified with either the Craft Apple Works M1928A1 kit along with the wooden furniture or possibly  it's been modified by Shoot-n-scoot.

valuewise it might be worth around £350 if it's CAW. it will appeal to some airsofters and more than likely re-enactors might be interested as it's very much an early style thompson favoured by the commandos in WW2.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, that's a lovely little collection.

I'm one of the raresoft guys. 

The Marui, that would be something to advertise at about the £450 mark. It looks like the CAW kit. Looks like the original reciever is there too?

M1 carbine, £200, though a small market.

T2 Shotgun, £275.

Hold out for the right buyer, they are much better made than the S&T ones and properly boxed. There is a Terminator collectors group that would be a good place to get interest.

The marui AK, is that still plastic bodied or has it been guardered?

Systemas I don't know much about, sorry.

The HFC Mauser carbine more along the £120-£140 ballpark. More if you find spare mags especially short ones.

• 2 years later...
  • Supporters
34 minutes ago, Jackzzzz said:

Hey man just wondering if youd consider selling the m2 carbine? Trying to get my hands on one just curious!

Good luck getting a reply, the op hasn't been back on since 21/5/2021 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.