Strike Systems Scopes?

LzChase

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

These scopes seem to be excellent for the price, but does anyone with experience know if they:

Are fogproof

Can handle GBBR Recoil without breaking

Can handle light rain

?

Edited by LzChase

I can say the same about my chineseum scope, except its also survived a whole days skirmish in heavy rain sans fog. Its not that hard a feat to accomplish

Its an asg scope, its cheap and nothing special.

Youll struggle to find an optic these days that isnt light rain proof.

As for anti fogging again not really an issue there no excuse for making an optic that fogs these days, of course there is "doesn't fog" and then there is the proper nitrogen filled anti fog and i will opt for the latter every single time.

Most optics can take gbbr recoil without breaking the real issue is holding there zero.

Alot of the time with scopes up to a certain point you get what you pay for especially when it comes to clarity, holding zero and general ruggedness.

If you're going to use the gun this is attached to a lot I would hold off and get something a little more rugged which is likely to hold ots zero better like a holy warrior or vision king or even better than that if you can stump up the extra a vector.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.