Anyone Got 'S.O.G. Prarie Fire' Dlc for Arma3?

EDcase

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I will, once I get ArmA 3 to run again on my craptop -.-

(Not gonna do milsims or anything, I just happen to have ALL the things, just missing that one)

Yeah, I imagine anything but a top end gaming laptop will struggle unless everything is on low settings.

If you want to try the missions in co-op then send me a PM and I'll give you the password to a private server.

Edited by EDcase

5 minutes ago, EDcase said:

Yeah, I imagine anything but a top end gaming laptop will struggle unless everything is on low settings.

If you want to try the missions in co-op then send me a PM and I'll give you the password to a private server.

I only played KoTH on the lowest settings possible that would give me 30 fps inside a populated town..

Unfortunately I now lack the time and will to spend a night playing after working 8 to 10 hours on pc..

Also ArmA was supposed to run on potatoes and it ran flawlessly on my laptop until last year, when it decided to commit sudoku and give me BSODs for days.

Edited by Skara

41 minutes ago, Skara said:

Also ArmA was supposed to run on potatoes and it ran flawlessly on my laptop until last year, when it decided to commit sudoku and give me BSODs for days.

😫

Well if anyone else wants to join then give me a shout.

Picked this up last week, really good especially if you add the survivable crashes mod for when your Huey inevitably gets shot down. Definitely recommend doing some tunnel pvp with friends, its a blast

1 hour ago, JamesAirsofterAgent said:

... add the survivable crashes mod for when your Huey inevitably gets shot down...

Good shout. I'll get that 👍

Funny, I'm not so keen on the underground tunnel fighting bit.  Its not really a multiplayer strength since you have to essentially be single file.

Edited by EDcase

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.