Brand New Jg G36c

IFartedOnTheWayHere

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Impulse bought myself a pew pew before deciding I wanted to renew my UKARA. Couldn't cancel the order, and I'm looking to lose as little money as possible...

Soooo, what could I get for a brand new JG G36C? Standard variant with handguard, stock and magwell in two-tone blue. Will include 9.6 NiMH battery and 470rd hicap mag. Will have never been fired.

Paid £120 from Patrol Base.

Its unlikely you'll get the same money for it. After all why would someone buy 'new' second hand when they could get new with warranty for same price.

Maybe take £10 off and put it on classifieds to see if anyone bites.

Postage and PayPal fees will take a chunk out of the price.

If you can remove the paint properly then you'll have more chance of selling for around that price.

14 minutes ago, EDcase said:

Its unlikely you'll get the same money for it. After all why would someone buy 'new' second hand when they could get new with warranty for same price.

Maybe take £10 off and put it on classifieds to see if anyone bites.

Postage and PayPal fees will take a chunk out of the price.

If you can remove the paint properly then you'll have more chance of selling for around that price.

tbh I genuinely thought the value would drop catastrophically, so that doesn't sound too bad.

can you recommend a good way of removing the paint without melting the plastic?

28 minutes ago, DrAlexanderTobacco said:

FWIW you could totally cancel/return the order if you haven't opened the box yet.

sadly not - I rang Patrol Base and they won't do it, as they've had to two-tone the gun.

I would also try to sell it at your next game day you'll loose less money face to face. online for a two tone £60/£70 most likely. As others have said stick it up for 110 and be prepared to be low balled.

2 hours ago, BigStew said:

I would also try to sell it at your next game day you'll loose less money face to face. online for a two tone £60/£70 most likely. As others have said stick it up for 110 and be prepared to be low balled.

hadn't thought of that! I'm heading to the MAW in Melton Mowbray a week Sunday, so that might be a good opportunity...

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.