Shady AF (Snake Oil Salesman Content)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Is it too late to get in on this?  I haven't been threatened with civil proceedings for a good few years now: I miss having very amusing conversations with solicitors regarding causes of action, quantifiable loss, and truth being an absolute defence to libel.

These people really do walk among us.

23 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

Is it too late to get in on this?  I haven't been threatened with civil proceedings for a good few years now: I miss having very amusing conversations with solicitors regarding causes of action, quantifiable loss, and truth being an absolute defence to libel.

Sorry Mr Borg, it's all fizzled-out. It was quite amusing a few weeks back though.

1 hour ago, Rogerborg said:

You snooze off having a real life, you lose out on social media entertainment

• Supporters

“Veni , Vidi , Rem Perditam Voltus Turbatione Inambilis Sciurus” 

“We came , We saw , We lost interest when distracted by a squirrel ” ! 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.