Shady AF (Snake Oil Salesman Content)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters
12 hours ago, Adolf Hamster said:

I'm no stranger to thread derailments but this one has taken a very weird turn and i'm not sure we're in kansas any more....

Hay ! This is AFUK , if a thread stays on track for longer than a day you have to take that as a mega win ! 😳

• Supporters
10 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

Hay ! This is AFUK , if a thread stays on track for longer than a day you have to take that as a mega win ! 😳

a fair point, i mean we got half a dozen pages before losing the plot at least :P

13 hours ago, Adolf Hamster said:

I'm no stranger to thread derailments but this one has taken a very weird turn and i'm not sure we're in kansas any more....

I dunno, we're still talking about hideous damage to people's eyes, so...

17 minutes ago, Cannonfodder said:

Having posted links to this thread on Facebook groups I eagerly look forward to his solicitor's "paperwork" 

Hopefully he will print it out on some decent paper and not pound shop A4, we all know he likes to cost cut.  

• Supporters

Would be funny as hell if it did end up in court , just see some aged posh judge sat at his desk reading out the transcripts from this rolling mound of poop in a very posh accent ! 🤣🤣

7 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

Would be funny as hell if it did end up in court , just see some aged posh judge sat at his desk reading out the transcripts from this rolling mound of poop in a very posh accent ! 🤣🤣

Case might be swung by @PopRocket123s facial hair 😜

31 minutes ago, rj1986 said:

I put it to you m'lud, that Pop...Rocket...123, would INDEED get some arse, despite his preference of facial hair

The fuck do you mean despite? This shit is hot as hell!

• Supporters
13 minutes ago, PopRocket123 said:

The fuck do you mean despite? This shit is hot as hell!

IMG_0036.PNG

IMG_0035.JPG

2 hours ago, Cannonfodder said:

One for those on the other side of the sci-fi fan camp

m746z.jpg

If we’re onto the topic of Cosplay honeys then checkout this sweetie.....

(I suspect there’s been some enhancement)

23FAC815-EEC5-42F4-A872-220345A48A12.thumb.png.5aeebe16e63e09d4db22be2705bda233.png

(That was last years MCM comicon sponsored for the impending release of the latest James Bond...)

On 17/05/2021 at 22:07, PopRocket123 said:

If he does actually send me a letter and is kind enough to include a return address I'm forking out for first class tracked postage to sent him a single sheet of A4 paper that just says "go fuck yourself"

Kindly refer him to Arkell v Pressdram.

Dear Sir,

We act for Mr Arkell who is Retail Credit Manager of Granada TV Rental Ltd. His attention has been drawn to an article appearing in the issue of Private Eye dated 9th April 1971 on page 4. The statements made about Mr Arkell are entirely untrue and clearly highly defamatory. We are therefore instructed to require from you immediately your proposals for dealing with the matter.

Mr Arkell’s first concern is that there should be a full retraction at the earliest possible date in Private Eye and he will also want his costs paid. His attitude to damages will be governed by the nature of your reply.

Yours,
Goodman Derrick & Co.

Dear Sirs,

We acknowledge your letter of 29th April referring to Mr. J. Arkell.

We note that Mr Arkell’s attitude to damages will be governed by the nature of our reply and would therefore be grateful if you would inform us what his attitude to damages would be, were he to learn that the nature of our reply is as follows: f🤬 off.

• 3 weeks later...

Any update on this saga?  Have the Solicitors letters appeared yet? Is he still trading (hope not)?

1 minute ago, EvilMonkee said:

Any update on this saga?  Have the Solicitors letters appeared yet? Is he still trading (hope not)?

Nope - no updates (that I'm aware of). I think as word got out he was banned from a number of FB Groups.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.