Shady AF (Snake Oil Salesman Content)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

1 hour ago, Speedbird_666 said:

Ok, further update. An owner of one of these helmets (bought from the IPSAR Twat) did a 1m shooting test with a full-auto 350FPS AEG.

He posted the video in the Dorset Airsoft Community group - but here's the important bit - the lens failed. A hole in the middle, and the edge chip/cracked away.

Thank fuck I flagged this up in the first place. Imagine what a 500fps Sniper shot at close range could do.

Careful posting that photo online.  The muppet might send "paperwork" your way after meeting with his solicitor 😄

• Supporters

Only 350 to crack it? Fucking hell.

Kudos to the fella for actually testing it, i'm sure he's glad now he's seeing the crack from outside the lense.

34 minutes ago, Cr0-Magnon said:

Where's the Facebook page gone?

He deleted it when he felt the tides turning. 

At this point I'm just enjoying being a part of the drama for once. Here's his post that got deleted and the mod's response. I can't even get upset by his poor attempt at doxxing me and my partner because I'm too busy laughing at all the blatant lies. I didn't block him, he's blocked me, I posted all my evidence on my original post along with his response to someone asking him a reasonable question.

The group admins offered him a chance to give a rebuttal with his own evidence but he just went off spouting about his solicitor again

received_958993918237549.jpeg

received_840542313560544.jpeg

• Supporters
2 hours ago, Cr0-Magnon said:

£130 for "eyepro" with no (appropriate) safety markings, made by a private individual who has no prior reputation for releasing quality products?

I just can't imagine a scenario where even the most inexperienced airsoft player comes to the conclusion that's a solid proposition.

You been in a coma for the past 20yrs ?😳 😂😂  

Unfortunately mate I can more than unhappily tell you from personal experience of dealing with the walking abortions that troop in and out of my A&E Dept everyday with the most bone headed injuries you could possibly imagine I’d say there’s more than enough totally oblivious to the blatantly obvious fact ‘what a piece of shit helmet this helmet is’ airheads wandering around out there who will be standing there waving a fist full of beer tokens screaming “take my money now !” .🤦‍♂️

16 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

Unfortunately mate I can more than unhappily tell you from personal experience of dealing with the walking abortions that troop in and out of my A&E Dept everyday with the most bone headed injuries you could possibly imagine I’d say there’s more than enough totally oblivious to the blatantly obvious fact ‘what a piece of shit helmet this helmet is’ airheads wandering around out there who will be standing there waving a fist full of beer tokens screaming “take my money now !” .🤦‍♂️

Just when you think you have made something idiot-proof nature invents a better idiot. 15 years working with the general public I can confirm that they are, by and large, cretins!

23 minutes ago, PopRocket123 said:

received_840542313560544.jpeg

Which facial hair did you settle on in the end?

11 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

I was half-tempted by those WARQ helmets but generally speaking never been too keen on helmets. I just don't see it with this one. IMO it doesn't even look like something which would be used in a military application, so the "Operator" appeal isn't even there.

19 minutes ago, Cr0-Magnon said:

Currently it's somewhere between lumberjack and caveman. That's changing again today though so who knows how it'll turn out this time!

23 minutes ago, Cr0-Magnon said:

The real question should be @Cr0-Magnon is “By how much is @PopRocket123 punching above his weight?  A) A little, B) By a preverbal fuck ton, or C) So much he would knock the fuck out of Wilder/Fury/Joshua at the same time ??

50 minutes ago, PopRocket123 said:

Currently it's somewhere between lumberjack and caveman. That's changing again today though so who knows how it'll turn out this time!

Alright mate, keep me posted yeah.

41 minutes ago, MiK said:

The real question should be @Cr0-Magnon is “By how much is @PopRocket123 punching above his weight?  A) A little, B) By a preverbal fuck ton, or C) So much he would knock the fuck out of Wilder/Fury/Joshua at the same time ??

Haha, talk about backhanded compliment.

7 hours ago, Speedbird_666 said:

the lens failed. A hole in the middle, and the edge chip/cracked away.

Sarcastically Surprised Kirk | Know Your Meme

3 hours ago, Druid799 said:

Unfortunately mate I can more than unhappily tell you from personal experience of dealing with the walking abortions that troop in and out of my A&E Dept everyday with the most bone headed injuries you could possibly imagine

I told you, i just fell on that ketchup bottle, whilst doing naked yoga...

2 hours ago, MiK said:

2 hours ago, Cr0-Magnon said:

Alright mate, keep me posted yeah.

Haha, talk about backhanded compliment.

Having dated a handful of (former) models* Rather than punching far over my weight it’s definitely been David vs Goliath territory on occasion.

* We’ll just gloss over that these were all in the region of 10+ years after their time 

I think his attempt to dox @PopRocket123is quite honestly disgusting. I know that you aren’t too bothered by it but if some twat where to put pictures of my partner and kids on fb for so imaginary vendetta when I had called out their BS that person would be getting a visit.

This guy in isn’t an arsehole, c**t or dick because they are all useful.

Maybe he should test his helmet whilst he is wearing it then @Druid799 can send us the pictures so we can all laugh and award him the Darwin trophy of the month. 

Absolutely no time for idiots like him, gives us all a bad name so well done to everyone who has named and shamed this clowns terrible product. 

21 minutes ago, GenuineGerman said:

I think his attempt to dox @PopRocket123is quite honestly disgusting. I know that you aren’t too bothered by it but if some twat where to put pictures of my partner and kids on fb for so imaginary vendetta when I had called out their BS that person would be getting a visit.

This guy in isn’t an arsehole, c**t or dick because they are all useful.

Maybe he should test his helmet whilst he is wearing it then @Druid799 can send us the pictures so we can all laugh and award him the Darwin trophy of the month. 

Absolutely no time for idiots like him, gives us all a bad name so well done to everyone who has named and shamed this clowns terrible product. 

I agree.

I'm an idiot but a measured idiot.🤪

We all want to make a buck but not at the expense of a person's health. 

I can't believe that this chap deliberately set out to create a product that was unsafe. I think that he had an idea,set to work and was pleased with his creation(bit like a certain German and his new baby😉)but paid no attention to its build quality. Then when the comments started to come in he realised but it was too late and he can't accept that he has fucked up.

Regards 

• Supporters

Is the seller an actual airsofter ?, If he is the whole business makes him an even bigger Cnut 🤬

• Supporters
9 minutes ago, Tackle said:

Is the seller an actual airsofter ?, If he is the whole business makes him an even bigger Cnut 🤬

In the pictures he’s wearing MTP and the fact he’s selling them on Airsoft Facebook groups and he’s got the spiel off patt as well I’d say yes he is AND I bet under that piece of shit helmet he’s peddling there’s a barely 20 something pimply faced whiney little bitch ?

46 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

In the pictures he’s wearing MTP and the fact he’s selling them on Airsoft Facebook groups and he’s got the spiel off patt as well I’d say yes he is AND I bet under that piece of shit helmet he’s peddling there’s a barely 20 something pimply faced whiney little bitch ?

🤭

3 hours ago, Druid799 said:

You can fecking scoff but I did have a guy turn up with a snapped cucumber stuck up his bum...

We're getting off topic, however a doctor once told me about a certain Southern / TVS newsreader arriving in A&E with a coat hanger up his bum when she was on her shift 😯

Edited by Fatboy40

• Supporters
8 minutes ago, PopRocket123 said:

Are you kidding? My Grindr pic is way better than either of these!

I'd certainly hope so, you'll never get any arse looking like that 🤣😜

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.