Dream Guns

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

New to all this and not even been airsofing yet - 1st game is booked for 23rd may - but have a list of dream guns ill hopefully procure over the next few years.

I’m lucky enough to own a few already but not finished my collection yet.

I have the following :

Umarex PSG1

Umarex G28 GBB

Umarex HK417 GBB

Umarex Glock 17 gen 4

But would like to add the following :

TM NGRS Mk18

Snow wolf M82 

TM SGR 12 shotgun

TM MP5 NGRS

A&K M249 Para

I know the M82 is not the best but i had an exercise with UKSF and we got to have a play with some of the kit they use and so I’d love a replica.

We used to have the M249’s until recently and again a gun I’d like a replica of -  shame they don’t make a GPMG.

What do you guys aspire to own ?

Edited by Johnyboy1976

Hi @Johnyboy1976! 👋

Have fun at your first game! 🤞

I’ve been building my collection over time, helps when you’ve got space and money! 🤪

I can think of a few that I want.... 🤔

SKS

There was a prototype made and shown on YouTube, though sadly with COVID-19 around, it has gone quiet!? 😞

💷GAMBLE💷

I want to do a modernized M4 GBBR build with folding stock, ambi controls including a PDQ lever and multiple uppers, a short cqb upper, a .300 BLK style suppressed upper and an spr upper with the longer colt Canada rail

• Supporters
3 hours ago, John_W said:

I keep hoping Marui will put their gas shotgun system in to a SPAS 12 (with folding stock).

Won’t lie almost shot MY white load at the thought of that ! 🥴

I want a TM recoil M14/G3/L1A1/FAL so you gotta rack that big old bolt handle to cycle it ! 😍

TM made series of Walther pistols, anyone to make Ruger Mini 14 gas or electric and a hardballer that doesn't cost £700. +1 for a gas spas 12.

Always wanted an FN FNC, but they are pretty uncommon these days.

6 minutes ago, Stratton Oakmont said:

...plus if it’s a mini 14 I’ll take one in A-team chrome please

The enemy team will see that thing reflecting from a mile away. :D

Everything that Real Sword was developing and promised to released, such as the series of modern Chinese infantry weapons the QBZ-95, QJB-95 and QBU-88 etc along side other items, they teased at IWA. But for one reason or another  they haven't yet and possibly never will.

On 16/05/2021 at 11:08, cropzy said:

I want a groza to make a come back. There was a gbb sold a few years ago. If I would have known that they would be rare as hell now then I would have got one.

Haephestus don't make their kit anymore sadly, but check out this user on ArniesAirsoft https://arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/index.php?/profile/62897-batmause/

They made a custom, "mass-production" kit for the WE. Maybe shoot them a PM and see if they've got any left :)

I know it will sound weird, thinking about a "dream gun", but I'd like a CZ P10c with a side of Sword International Mk-18 Mod 1 Mjölnir in a DMR configuration (so up to 425fps), as for the love of all things great, I can't find a SR25-like platform airsoft rifle that hasn't been "upgraded" to fire full-auto (which is not permitted if you intend to use it as a DMR).

On 15/05/2021 at 23:40, Cannonfodder said:

G11 and I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd sell body parts for one

I’d want a G11 too, love it!

Asahi made a G11, but for some reason never released it. Shame.

*could also have been sun project but more likely asahi. There is only one photo of it.

• 4 weeks later...
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.