Selling All My Airsoft Gear

JC5538

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi,

I have a lot of airsoft gear to get rid of, everything from mtp trousers and shirts, to guns and rifles and everything in between.  I want to get rid of it as a job lot, is there anywhere or anyone that would buy it?

Put it in the classifieds section.

More people to see it. Put pics up and descriptions plus what you hope to get for it.

Good luck 👍

Regards 

• Supporters
25 minutes ago, JC5538 said:

Hi,

I have a lot of airsoft gear to get rid of, everything from mtp trousers and shirts, to guns and rifles and everything in between.  I want to get rid of it as a job lot, is there anywhere or anyone that would buy it?

As a job lot you will struggle, maybe break it down in to bundles, guns individually, maybe loadouts ?, clothing & vest combo's etc, or alternatively list everything in individually & see how you get on, decent pictures make a big difference, lol no black rifles on a black background in darkness 😜

1 minute ago, Tackle said:

As a job lot you will struggle, maybe break it down in to bundles, guns individually, maybe loadouts ?, clothing & vest combo's etc, or alternatively list everything in individually & see how you get on, decent pictures make a big difference, lol no black rifles on a black background in darkness 😜

This exactly

• Supporters
6 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

This exactly

Thanks mate, you've been quiet lately, thought you'd done a "Borg" lol

As said, its very unlikely someone will buy a whole collection unless its at a ridiculously low price.

What others have done with collections is to take a picture in groups and add numbers to items then list the details.

Saves having to make lots of selling posts...

Edited by EDcase

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/05/2021 at 20:26, JC5538 said:

Hi,

Action hobbies buy all sorts of used guns and gear in job lots. You'd have to bear in mind that they buy to sell, so you'd likely get far less than selling individually and privately.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.