New Site Tryout This Weekend - Driver Wood V Dog Tag

JS101

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Dog Tag is where someone tried to fuck up my mates M14 by standing on it so I'd say Driver Wood.

Having been to both, I would say Dogtag is the better playing area and overall site. But Driver Wood isn't that bad either. 

• 4 weeks later...

Both are good sites,Driverwood definitely has better facilities.Both have good game areas.Saying that though Driverwood is always changing its layout to keep it interesting.

Went to dogtag last weekend. Preferred it a bit to drivers wood, but I last went to drivers wood in winter 

Both sites are good but they're also paintball sites so you can get a mix of marshalling. Both sites I've ended up playing getting the tennis ball from the bucket in the middle of the field (not quite the sort of game for grown adults with toy guns).

Edited by DaktariT

Dog tag is my go to site. It has one of the best safe zones and good food. Game modes usually start the day with a attack/defend rush type mode an afternoon is a mix of cqb games or smaller games (tennis ball game being mentioned but they haven't done it the last few times I've been)  But I get shot in the face here alot compared to othersites I've been to and it does have the unfortunate fate of having destructive teens playing at times.

Edited by SheriffHD

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.