Gg G36c - Mods?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

If this is in the wrong place, please let me know and I'll move it.

I'm planning on buying a bog-standard G36C as my new main arm, with the intention of making it a bit more..."tactical". New stock, STANAG magwell adapter, railed handguard, that sort of thing.

I'm torn between the JG G36C (https://www.patrolbase.co.uk/jing-gong-g608-ar36-railed-handle-w-folding-stock?pv=5357) and the more expensive, but much nicer, G&G G36C (https://www.patrolbase.co.uk/g-and-g-armament-ar36-assault-rifle?pv=5647), and currently deciding between the two.

The JG seems like the more cost-effective option - I know that they're reliable and durable, hence they're often used as site rental guns, and I know that mag compatibility and parts compatibility won't be an issue. However, I'm worried that it'll feel a bit more toy-like, and I don't know what the longevity will be like.

The G&G is a big step up in terms of build quality and materials quality, the performance looks a lot more consistent without internal upgrades, and generally seems like the more solid rifle. I am, however, concerned about parts compatibility - I want to fit a JG rail system and magwell adapter, and I don't know if these would work or fit with the G&G rifle.

Any advice on/experience with these two guns and mods would be very helpful!

G&G.

I have owned a JG,  I currently own a Classic Army (with a JG Gearbox) and am saving some pennies for a G&G after fondling one at Ground Zero.

Light and day difference - and not plagued with Ares-level electronic bollocks.

BUT - going back to your question, I don't know how compatible with mods the G&G will be - but they do make their own rail system for it.

Not the best internally, but I hear Specna G36's plastic quality are pretty good. Not seen one in the real, but I was tempted to take a punt at £120.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.