We M14 GBBR

SqueezyRollo

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all, currently setting up a WE M14 and was wondering if anyone has any tips and advice on them. 
So far I’ve only bought the RA Tech trigger mech housing. On my list is a RA Tech 6.01 barrel, ML 70d monster hop rubber, RA tech NPAS KIT. 
It’s currently semi only at the moment but looking at changing this with adding the NPAS as I think I’ll get more enjoyment using it without having to worry about the MED

One thing I found hard to find was a low profile mount. I’ve ended up getting the WE low mount as all the others were out of stock. 

6A5AAB7F-99CD-42FE-AF1F-93C941E91B1B.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...

I've found the RA-Tech nozzle and barrel to be good investments. The barrel have great accuracy and the nozzle has lasted 6 years now. The RA-Tech bolt unfortunately was way off spec and needed a fair amount of material sanding off the receiver to get it to cycle smoothly.

Mapleleaf buckings are great with the metal c ring which helps seal and grip the nozzle. I chose 60d for 450 fps, if you are running it sub 350 the 70d will most likely be too hard, 50d will probably perform better.

I would recommend getting a proper scope that is rated to recoil, Mine destroyed 2 scopes before I switched to a vortex.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey buddy thanks for the reply. When I can find the Ali nozzle I’ll be getting one. I ended up buying the NPAS kit, ratech barrel, ML monster rubber 70d and it’s already hugely improved it. Not sure what FPS it’s running at yet, need to get myself a chrono. The scope in the pic is a genuine aimpoint so that should hold up. I have ordered a Leupold replica MK4 M1 scope though. See how it holds out haha 

Some more bits to get yet 

AE4D4DAB-D6E5-49A5-AFF4-28F65EB82C09.jpeg

No worries, you can roughlt estimate the fps with a coke can, for  below 350 the bb shouldnt go through the bottom but should go through the side from memory.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.