New Player Entering....

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all, 

First time poster here i have been in to the sport for a while now but never been to a site for a skirmish before.was looking to gain some info about the do's and dont's and possibley make some new local friends.

Hope to hear from you all soon.

34 minutes ago, starletboyo said:

Hi all, 

First time poster here i have been in to the sport for a while now but never been to a site for a skirmish before.was looking to gain some info about the do's and dont's and possibley make some new local friends.

Hope to hear from you all soon.

Hi @starletboyoand welcome to the fold👋

All your questions can be answered here.

A good place to start would be to check out @GAMBLE 👀

He has a utube channel which is full of info and facts which help you on your way.

How come you have never skirmished before?

Sites are starting to reopen now so hopefully you will soon be able to attend a game near you.👍

Regards

Hi @starletboyo! 👋

Welcome to the forum, full of advice and like minded players! 🔫🤪👍

Good luck getting started, sites are reopening, stay safe, turn up, listen to the rules, play by the rules, have fun and make some new friends! 👍

Let us know how your first time goes? 🤔

Thanks for the mention @Shamal! 🔫😎👍

💷GAMBLE💷

Welcome to the forum dude.

There are some decent pinned topics in this forum category to get you started or as @Shamal said you can give @GAMBLE youtube a visit, here is link to his videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL-V_yVApaCpm096XBAQE1A/videos

Thanks for the mention at @Brophy! 🔫😎👍

💷GAMBLE💷

Thanks all ill deffo check out @GAMBLE videos. Me and my friends used to do this as kids in our loval forrest but just kids springers. I jave always had an ibtrest in girearms but more of the mchanics behind ut rather than pew pew but i do like the pew pew lol. I saw some videos online about this on utubie and fancyed giving it a shot but im a total noob when it cones to gun coice i.e springer gas electric but i will read through some of the posts on here. Thank guys and gals

1 hour ago, starletboyo said:

Thanks all ill deffo check out @GAMBLE videos. Me and my friends used to do this as kids in our loval forrest but just kids springers. I jave always had an ibtrest in girearms but more of the mchanics behind ut rather than pew pew but i do like the pew pew lol. I saw some videos online about this on utubie and fancyed giving it a shot but im a total noob when it cones to gun coice i.e springer gas electric but i will read through some of the posts on here. Thank guys and gals

Its probably moved on a bit since you were kids lol. 

And I don't think ya pocket money will cut it now lol 😉

You will be guided by the know it all...I mean experienced gurus on here who will help you along the dusty airsoft track of life 👍

Regards 

• Head Moderator

Welcome :).

Welcome 👍

All the info you need is in the forum.  You just need to do lots of reading and then ask specific questions that we can give our varied opinions on 😆

On 05/05/2021 at 14:03, Jedi_Master said:

Welcome :).

On 05/05/2021 at 16:20, EDcase said:

Welcome 👍

All the info you need is in the forum.  You just need to do lots of reading and then ask specific questions that we can give our varied opinions on 😆

Thank you both and sorry all for the bed spelling in the last post cheers all 😜😜

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.