Hello

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello I’m John from Aldershot.

As my eldest has recently turned 14 we are going to start to attend some Airsoft sites in near future.

I have a few weapons already as were procured for use as foreign weapon systems / training aids and stored in my armoury at work.

Had thought about starting up the hobby years ago but as my day job involves doing this type of stuff i never bothered and spent my weekend either walking the dogs or being lazy but my boy really wants to get into this so thought why not.

54 minutes ago, Johnyboy1976 said:

Hello I’m John from Aldershot.

As my eldest has recently turned 14 we are going to start to attend some Airsoft sites in near future.

I have a few weapons already as were procured for use as foreign weapon systems / training aids and stored in my armoury at work.

Had thought about starting up the hobby years ago but as my day job involves doing this type of stuff i never bothered and spent my weekend either walking the dogs or being lazy but my boy really wants to get into this so thought why not.

Hi @Johnyboy1976welcome to the madhouse 👋All of life's throwbacks,reprobates and ner' do wells can be found lurking in these hallowed pages. Oh and a few good ones to keep us all on track lol.

You have made a good choice and I'm sure you and your son will enjoy every minute(well almost every minute)💥😉

Check out @GAMBLEon the tube for info and fun👍

Regards 

Hi @Johnyboy1976! 👋

Welcome to the forum, full of advice and like minded players! 🔫🤪👍

Good luck getting started, hopefully have a great time, which site and let us know how it goes? 🤔

Thanks for the mention @Shamal! 🔫😎👍

💷GAMBLE💷

• 3 weeks later...

Well had 1st game today and me and the young un loved it.

Couldn’t stay all day as had to get home for the youngest but both of us had a great day.

As its all a learning curve we now know what to expect / do better for next time.

We hired the guns but like a fool i forgot to fetch our bb’s and whilst i was only taking aimed shots to conserve ammunition my young un thought he was Arnie in predator.

I have ordered some de fogging spray for next timers young uns mask kept misting up  as well as a lower face protector for me as i took a few well placed hits to the head.

But 100 % be going again and be even better next year when my youngest can also attend.

Edited by Johnyboy1976
Spelling mistake

37 minutes ago, Johnyboy1976 said:

Well had 1st game today and me and the young un loved it.

Couldn’t stay all day as had to get home for the youngest but both of us had a great day.

As its all a learning curve we now know what to expect / do better for next time.

We hired the guns but like a fool i forgot to fetch our bb’s and whilst i was only taking aimed shots to conserve ammunition my young un thought he was Annie in predator.

I have ordered some de fogging spray for next timers young uns mask kept misting up  as well as a lower face protector for me as i took a few well placed hits to the head.

But 100 % be going again and be even better next year when my youngest can also attend.

👍

Yep, its gets even better when you perfect your gear and learn the terrain.

Good to hear you all enjoyed it 🙂

Yeah takes a while to get organised.I'm still all of a tizz on game day. Have I packed extra batts,are my goggles clean,where's me bloody gloves,did I turn the gas off??? 🤪

Regards 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.