Jing Gong Jg080 (Sig550)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

1 hour ago, Mr. No_Face said:

@Skara You don't have to explain yourself anymore I've already arrived at my conclusion when it comes to you. You do not want that response on this forum. I gave you more than enough time to explain yourself Over and Over and you think like some weasel you're gonna  slide in a comment when I'm out to save face?

I don't want to read another word from you. I'm convinced you don't even know your left foot from your fucking right. 

Stop responding I'm done. You're done. You had more than enough time. It's over.

You remind me of a certain former president..

With that being said, you can fuck off back in your mom's basement.

This is a forum, not Facebook. If you don't like how things work here, if you don't want to wait for people to write down a somewhat detailed answer then this is not the place for you.

I (just like everybody else in here) don't have an obligation to answer your questions, even more when you expect them within a minute from the moment you click "post/send/reply".

I can reply whenever I want, even if it's 3 am for you, that's how forums have worked since they were first invented (and in case you haven't noticed, it's how this forum works as well) and nobody ever took it personally, unlike you.

You clearly don't like me (and a few other members), but guess what, I'm not losing my sleep over a random bag of sadness who doesn't fancy having a nice, calm discussion :D

Will I get a warning from the admin team for not being nice? So be it.

Will I get banned for not being nice? So be it.

Have a nice day,

Skara Out.

21 minutes ago, Skara said:

You remind me of a certain former president..

With that being said, you can fuck off back in your mom's basement.

This is a forum, not Facebook. If you don't like how things work here, if you don't want to wait for people to write down a somewhat detailed answer then this is not the place for you.

I (just like everybody else in here) don't have an obligation to answer your questions, even more when you expect them within a minute from the moment you click "post/send/reply".

I can reply whenever I want, even if it's 3 am for you, that's how forums have worked since they were first invented (and in case you haven't noticed, it's how this forum works as well) and nobody ever took it personally, unlike you.

You clearly don't like me (and a few other members), but guess what, I'm not losing my sleep over a random bag of sadness who doesn't fancy having a nice, calm discussion :D

Will I get a warning from the admin team for not being nice? So be it.

Will I get banned for not being nice? So be it.

Have a nice day,

Skara Out.

Polish up the ban hammer.......🤭

I have the metal bodied EBB version, which I am assuming is otherwise internally identical to the JG080. It was fairly decent ootb, nothing to write home about, but certainly good enough for the price, much like most JGs. Go for it if you like the look of it, it doesn't have any fatal flaws as far as I'm aware.

1513370033036.jpg

18 hours ago, Mr. No_Face said:

@Skara You there? lol. Was that true or False?

EDIT: Skara is taking his sweet time trying to research physics and construct his next response.

But who knows he could be at "work" and contributing to society like last time.

I hate to be the one to tell you this, but you are making yourself appear to be a bit of a prat.  By the way, your understanding of the physics involved is appalling.

47 minutes ago, colinjallen said:

I hate to be the one to tell you this, but you are making yourself appear to be a bit of a prat.  By the way, your understanding of the physics involved is appalling.

image.jpeg.344a54b38702747bf585253dc9141dc5.jpeg

Guest Mr. No_Face
1 hour ago, colinjallen said:

By the way, your understanding of the physics involved is appalling.

So then you're as stupid as the last tin foil hat wearing dunce, skara. 

But I'm willing to bet in your case you're likely over 40 to 50 years old so you look even worse. Skara is around my age. So his stupidity can be forgiven somewhat there's still time for that absolute dunce of a human to learn something

Edited by Mr. No_Face

• Supporters
58 minutes ago, Mr. No_Face said:

But I'm willing to bet in your case you're likely over 40 to 50 years old so you look even worse. Skara is around my age. So his stupidity can be forgiven somewhat there's still time for that absolute dunce of a human to learn something

at this point i'm not sure if your objective is to try and alienate as many people on here as you can, or if you're genuinely angry about this.

if it's the former then good job- it's working, if it's the latter then seek professional help.

• Supporters
2 hours ago, colinjallen said:

By the way, your understanding of the physics involved is appalling.

Most posts on this thread show a poor understanding of physics and no understanding of fluid dynamics, reads like an I read it on Facebook instruction manual.

But I'm willing to bet in your case you're likely over 40 to 50 years old so you look even worse. 

What is with the hatred about age? Did your girlfriend leave you for an older guy who knows how to do shit right?

A handsy uncle growing up? Or just another person who thinks they are so woke but is really asleep and dreaming.

Maybe none of the above but you are coming across as very insecure about something. Remember every older person was once young and thought experience counted for nothing but then they got that experience and actually learnt something not just assumed it through arrogance.

• Supporters

You've got a real thing about age haven't you !, have you never considered that maybe some people who've been around considerably longer than you, which includes involvement in Airsoft, really DO know more than you.

Believe it or not, there are things you don't know 😏

for-someone-who-5ac07a.jpg

Guest Mr. No_Face
27 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

at this point i'm not sure if your objective is to try and alienate as many people on here as you can, or if you're genuinely angry about this.

if it's the former then good job- it's working, if it's the latter then seek professional help.

No it's mainly frustration. I admittedly have little to no tolerance for blatant displays of ignorance and stupidity. Alienating is the aftermath of that. My friends in real life will tell you, the direction this world and society is going, especially lately has made me a lot more hostile these days. 

There are times where I feel like I am surrounded by idiots including ones in my own family. 

14 minutes ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

Most posts on this thread show a poor understanding of physics and no understanding of fluid dynamics, reads like an I read it on Facebook instruction manual.

What is with the hatred about age? Did your girlfriend leave you for an older guy who knows how to do shit right?

A handsy uncle growing up? Or just another person who thinks they are so woke but is really asleep and dreaming.

Maybe none of the above but you are coming across as very insecure about something. Remember every older person was once young and thought experience counted for nothing but then they got that experience and actually learnt something not just assumed it through arrogance.

- addressing your first point: that sure as hell doesn't include me. 

- If my girlfriend left me for an older guy I would fall to my knees and worship that man as a god. He clearly could offer something I couldn't and must have had the swagger of Daniel Craig's James Bond. That's a man that should be idolized.

Edited by Mr. No_Face

• Supporters
1 minute ago, Mr. No_Face said:

- If my girlfriend left me for an older guy I would fall to my knees and worship that man as a god. He clearly could offer something I couldn't and must have had the swagger of Daniel Craig's James Bond. That's a man that should be idolized.

Have we met? Get that forehead down to the floor and start your worship then young pup 😜

• Supporters
11 minutes ago, Mr. No_Face said:

My friends in real life

images (2).jpeg

Guest Mr. No_Face
1 minute ago, Tackle said:

images (2).jpeg

So those are imaginary gentlemen I show up with at any airsoft event.  Bro, Shouldn't that scare you a whole lot, that I am able to wilfully manifest these individuals into the physical realm. Imagine what other supernatural feats I am capable of. I wish I could wilfully manifest some sense into some of you folks.

35 minutes ago, Mr. No_Face said:

No it's mainly frustration. I admittedly have little to no tolerance for blatant displays of ignorance and stupidity. Alienating is the aftermath of that. My friends in real life will tell you, the direction this world and society is going, especially lately has made me a lot more hostile these days. 

There are times where I feel like I am surrounded by idiots including ones in my own family. 

Without meaning to sound insensitive do you find empathy difficult? I do actually get your perspective about the world and society however getting angry and not having tolerance towards people you find ignorant or stupid will only cause people to react poorly against you. You may not care if people don't like you and i think that is true of a lot of people here however we are a sharing community. There was a thread about mental health and how people struggled, the very same people you decry now as stupid and ignorant. It nots my place to warn you, slate you, or call you names. Im just inviting everyone in the spirit of this forum to keep it friendly. And @Mr. No_Faceif you are struggling with you metal health, you feel isolated, lonely, get angry for no reason etc etc please reach out, there are a lot of avenues for help.

• Supporters
31 minutes ago, Mr. No_Face said:

Well you already have my suggestion as to what you should do, better alternative than insulting random people on the internet.

As for the physics argument, there's a fair bit of "i know more than you" style posting on all sides (and yes i'm as guilty of that as everyone else), but not much substance backing up those claims.

If people do genuinely have an understanding (such as the claim of optimum barrel length being between x and y) then why not share not only that claim but why this is the case (as in if you claim to know the physics behind it then explain it).

If we can do that without descending into petty bickering, we might just learn something and grow as a community.

I know it can be hard to admit when one is wrong on the internet, but i for one would rather have to swallow my pride and change my tune when presented with proper evidence to counter my existing understanding than be spreading false information to people who don't know better.

3 minutes ago, GenuineGerman said:

Without meaning to sound insensitive do you find empathy difficult? I do actually get your perspective about the world and society however getting angry and not having tolerance towards people you find ignorant or stupid will only cause people to react poorly against you. You may not care if people don't like you and i think that is true of a lot of people here however we are a sharing community. There was a thread about mental health and how people struggled, the very same people you decry now as stupid and ignorant. It nots my place to warn you, slate you, or call you names. Im just inviting everyone in the spirit of this forum to keep it friendly. And @Mr. No_Faceif you are struggling with you metal health, you feel isolated, lonely, get angry for no reason etc etc please reach out, there are a lot of avenues for help.

This requires the person to acknowledge he has an issue, which is never an easy thing to do.

Guest Mr. No_Face
4 minutes ago, GenuineGerman said:

True story, I saw that thread and was about to make a comment when it was active and ultimately chose not to. I saw a number of you commenting about dealing with depression and taking a number of anti-depressants for it. In my case I don't take anything I just vape to calm my mood.

I don't feel isolated or lonely since I live with flat mates and am around family constantly my main issue is lack of empathy and anger. This brought on by the way society is headed. 

12 minutes ago, Skara said:

This requires the person to acknowledge he has an issue, which is never an easy thing to do.

I 100% have an issue. It was clear to me when my Dad noticed my change. Invited me out for a quick Nando's out of nowhere only to tell me how different I have been acting. I've become a depressive dick over time. My apologies there.

• Supporters

So those are imaginary gentlemen I show up with at any airsoft event.  Bro, Shouldn't that scare you a whole lot, that I am able to wilfully manifest these individuals into the physical realm. Imagine what other supernatural feats I am capable of. I wish I could wilfully manifest some sense into some of you folks.

🤣

gxg4vn2j09131.jpg

24 minutes ago, Mr. No_Face said:

True story, I saw that thread and was about to make a comment when it was active and ultimately chose not to. I saw a number of you commenting about dealing with depression and taking a number of anti-depressants for it. In my case I don't take anything I just vape to calm my mood.

I don't feel isolated or lonely since I live with flat mates and am around family constantly my main issue is lack of empathy and anger. This brought on by the way society is headed. 

I 100% have an issue. It was clear to me when my Dad noticed my change. Invited me out for a quick Nando's out of nowhere only to tell me how different I have been acting. I've become a depressive dick over time. My apologies there.

No one here is going to judge you, and we all what to be friends. If you ever what to chat feel free to message. A problem shared is a problem halved.

Guest Mr. No_Face
1 minute ago, Tackle said:

🤣

gxg4vn2j09131.jpg

Dunno it seems kinda odd when a 50+ year old posts memes lol. Just makes me smile. 

how-do-you-do-fellow-kids.jpg.cbf4cd3ac35b9f57f0769608a0e46edd.jpg

• Supporters
2 minutes ago, Mr. No_Face said:

Dunno it seems kinda odd when a 50+ year old posts memes lol. Just makes me smile. 

how-do-you-do-fellow-kids.jpg.cbf4cd3ac35b9f57f0769608a0e46edd.jpg

Because if this 50+ to was to actually type what he's thinking about your shit eating attitude, he'd prob get banned from here in an instant, memes are most definitely a funnier & light-hearted response 😏

Guest Mr. No_Face
2 minutes ago, Tackle said:

Because if this 50+ to was to actually type what he's thinking about your shit eating attitude, he'd prob get banned from here in an instant, memes are most definitely a funnier & light-hearted response 😏

Took the words right out of my mouth there. 

Here's a top tip for you Mr. No_Face and anyone else I guess.  Just stop giving a shit about stuff you have no control over. All sorts of dumb stuff used to wind me up but I learnt a long time ago to just ignore it.  It's simply not worth your time or energy.  It's perfectly fine to look down on society in general and the direction it's headed but simply don't concern yourself with it.  Just be a decent Human and surround yourself with other decent Humans.

If I'm at some sort of social gathering (remember those) and some fuckwit is talking nonsense that isn't even entertaining, I'll just go and move to someone else/go get a drink or whatever.  It's a lot easier than engaging them.

Guest Mr. No_Face
26 minutes ago, GenuineGerman said:

No one here is going to judge you, and we all what to be friends. If you ever what to chat feel free to message. A problem shared is a problem halved.

Hey respect there man. I appreciate that and apologies for being a dick to you. 

• Supporters

From a question about a gun to questions about physics that involved some good answers and some half informed ones that just turned into a slagging match then all the way to self help kumbaya bollocks.

Only on a fucking airsoft airsoft forum smh

But

18 minutes ago, Mr. No_Face said:

Hey respect there man. I appreciate that and apologies for being a dick to you. 

Got to respect the end result

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.