Tm Mp7 Mag Filling Issue

Gunner068

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all I’m new to this forum and gbbs. Recently got the TM MP7a1 gbb and I love it! Only problem I’m having is filling the mag with gas. I’ve followed others posts about holding the mag upside down (valve pointing up) and making sure the valve and can are in line properly. When I fill it I get a lot of the liquid squirting out and not much goes into the mag ( I don’t get my shots off) I’m using WE green gas. 
anyone else had problems? What am I doing wrong? 
thanks 

Is it new? 
as long as you don’t have silent fill o-rings, you’re doing something wrong if the gun is new

inverted mag, shake gas can, inverted gas can, marry the two up and press together.

You will get air out of the mag, stop when you get gas mist coming out

Guest DrAlexanderTobacco

Have you tried a different gas can? I've had this happen when the nozzle's a bit fucked. Means that nothing's actually going in.

However, TM mags do tend to leak a little when filling unless you replace the o-rings as Rocket says - so it could eb normal.

The mag might need purging.  When you start to fill the mag press the gas release valve for a second. You should get a blast of gas which will expel any trapped air.  You will then be able to hold more gas. 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.