Western Arms M4?

M_P
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Hi there,

Im looking at moving from AEG's to GBBR's and the WA sysem appears to be the way to go...

I use lows and mids anyway so wont be too hard

Are the G&P WOC's any good, does anyone have any experiance with them?

What is my best way about getting a Skirmishable WA system M4? scratchbuilding or upgrading something like a WOC

Thanks, any and all help will be great

Marksman

Oh yeah- Cerboknight, If you read this, do you know which system Muzzy used to make his custom's out of?

Hi there,

Im looking at moving from AEG's to GBBR's and the WA sysem appears to be the way to go...

I use lows and mids anyway so wont be too hard

Are the G&P WOC's any good, does anyone have any experiance with them?

What is my best way about getting a Skirmishable WA system M4? scratchbuilding or upgrading something like a WOC

Thanks, any and all help will be great

Marksman

Oh yeah- Cerboknight, If you read this, do you know which system Muzzy used to make his custom's out of?

Dont bother with a WA or a G&P the way forward is WE they make the best gas weapons and have the widest choice range. WE and alot better than WA.

• Supporters

Have you ever used a completely upgraded WA? I had a go on one, that converted me.

WE are usable ootb, and some are ok- but alot of them have problems- the only one I would even be tempted by is the g39 because it is so reliable. They all have flaws, and compared to a WA thats been revamped they aren't as good. WA are much much more expensive to get to a good level but when they are at that level they are truly the best.

I just need to find out the best way to make a completely upgraded one, to scratchbuild or upgrade and which parts are the best etc.

Have you ever used a completely upgraded WA? I had a go on one, that converted me.

WE are usable ootb, and some are ok- but alot of them have problems- the only one I would even be tempted by is the g39 because it is so reliable. They all have flaws, and compared to a WA thats been revamped they aren't as good. WA are much much more expensive to get to a good level but when they are at that level they are truly the best.

I just need to find out the best way to make a completely upgraded one, to scratchbuild or upgrade and which parts are the best etc.

You buy a Ra-Tech WE and it will kick WA in the balls. Fired a Ra-Tech M14, M4 and seen a M14 EBR.

• Supporters

Ive used an RA-tech level 2 M14 (wood stock +steel parts etc) and yes, it was good, very good infact.

But after that completely upgraded WA, i would never buy the m14, unless I had the WA as well first.

I'll admit, it has it's downsides- price for example, but its a more solid system

The open bolt sytem is only good on a few of their guns, the g39 and m14 for example, on others it isn't as good as the brass tube.... which is going backwards

and im sorry, but i can't take advice from a G&G lover :P:lol: joking

Marcus, wouldn't an M14 make an amazing DMR? i mean with RA tech parts...well you've seen Daedalus and his M14 EBR? :lol: Made my point!

• Supporters

They do yes, I've never been a huge fan of them to play with and to hold, they look nice though. EBR's are cool but they're so heavy, rediculously heavy, you couldn't play a whole day with it.

I get your point but I disagree as it is flawed :)

Also there aren't enough spares which is a big downside for me. THe WA system has literally hundreds of spare and parts whereas WE basically just has RA-tech

well well well...what do we have here?

http://www.novatcombat.com/product_detail.php?id=328

PS off topic, are you going to be on xbox in the next few mins?

• Supporters

I cant be bothered to play xbox- ill be on a fair bit tomorrow though :)

I dont buy second hand- and its a standard WA, with only externals upgraded- this means te internals are made of plastic :( Thats why Ill get a G&P WOC, as it comes with ,ainly steel internals and upgraded hammer

I admit that the Western Arms isn't flawless,

they need steel internals to be good... and that is very expensive

Expensive and heavy mags

More maintenance in mags and the rifle

Jams more easily than aegs etc.

But those are all things I dont mind and can deal with

Archived