Se Tour Review: Thg - Ruckus 2.0 - Tilmanstone Works (Kent)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Sounds like a good fella, though the chrono sounds a tad odd of they are using the players own bb weight rather than a control weight or joule.

1 hour ago, concretesnail said:

Sounds like a good fella, though the chrono sounds a tad odd of they are using the players own bb weight rather than a control weight or joule.

My local would ask what weight you were firing, chrono you and then check on a conversion chart to make sure you were okay (saved the time of having to set the weight for every player and have the chrono show joules instead). Perhaps they did something similar. As opposed to NAE where they chrono on 0.2g and don't give a shit what you'll be firing. Case and point, my P* will fire 0.2g at 280 fps (0.73J) well below the 370 (1.3J) legal limit. However, simply changing to firing 0.3s and keep everything else the same (80psi on the reg) I'm how firing 300fps (1.25J). Close enough to the limit for my liking, what does the Marshall tell me? Go on mate, turn you reg up you've got plenty of fps to spare. This is after I tell him I'll be firing 0.3s. 🤯

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.