What's Correct?

Wolfie

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Goggles over face guard (no gap between but I can see under the goggles)

Goggles under face guard (there's a gap between but eyes are fully protected) 

I think for safety I will use Goggles under... but am I using them wrong of is this just the way they are?

20210430_113453.jpg

20210430_113617.jpg

As long as the eyes are protected it’s personally choice. I would rather have my eye pro snug to my face though as a bb did manage to get in a tiny tiny gap at the bottom after ricocheting up off my chest

1 hour ago, concretesnail said:

I'd have the goggles fitting then cut the mask to fit.

This is what I did, you can use a hairdryer to heat the glue that's holding the covering on to remove it, trim with some snips to shape then stick the covering back on 👍

With a little bending you can get them to contour properly with those goggles with out reprofiling the edge giving a little extra nose space. Also very easy to cable tie the mask to the goggles to reduce the gap and you have less straps to faf around with.

Edited by heroshark

Goggles under. 1) Helps ensure full seal around the eyes, which is the priority. 2) Throughout the day you may (when you feel it's safe to do so), want to drop your lower protection and have a wipe and few proper breaths etc. May be TMI but you'll find moisture builds up when you're running around, especially if you're panting like a dog!

Screw the content and intent of this thread it is all IRRELEVANT in the face of the Harley Quinn / catwoman piece in the back ground

That is a great fun loving piece of art and I commend your taste!

Also, what ever is comfy for you, as long as your eyes are covered

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.