Gg Predator Etu/Mosfet Replacement Trigger Assembly

Panama

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi folks,

My eldest sons G&G predator is miss firing and I have narrowed it down to the actual trigger unit inside the V2 gearbox (I have the same rif so have been swapping etu/mosfet etc etc)

I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get just this unit as the everything else is OK or if there is a better direct replacement option without buying a new mosfet and wiring?

I believe this is the correct one, but have no knowledge of the shop: http://www.gearofwar.co.uk/?product=gg-replacement-etu-trigger-unit

Edited by Panama
typo

Gear of War is a decent shop; that does look like the part.

Honestly, I would just replace the whole unit with something less bad, Perun is releasing their new V2 hybrid mosfet soon (around the 6th of May), worth taking a look imo.

Ive used firesupprt past for g&g parts and they have been great in the past.

If you have confirmed the fault to be the trigger unit then it would need to a direct replacement to retain the stock mosfet but I'd look at the cost of a perun mosfet and a stock v2 trigger unit as it might be more cost effective long term. 

I'd also look to compare that price to the perun optical units as it might a good option. 

if on the odd chance it turns out to be the mosfet, then drop in a perun etu++, great mosfet and much more reliable than the g&g units.

I am almost 100% sure it is just the trigger unit and the etu/mosfet is OK, maybe not the best and I have been looking at the perun. If it came with a trigger as well I wouldn't have hesitated in buying it.

But for now I just want to replace just the trigger unit to get it up and running and then will look to upgrade to a perun later.

I have messaged Fire Support - thanks for the heads-up

Edited by Panama

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.